Now don't yell at me...I'm looking for a specific looking leo - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-21-2004, 11:31 PM   #1
ChuUtena
Now don't yell at me...I'm looking for a specific looking leo

Okay I know this is the third place I've posted this, but I want to make sure everyone who breeds and sells their leos sees this. That's how desperate I am lol. So here goes the exact same post, I just copied it I'm a dork sorry. With this post is a picture of a beautiful jungle leo I bought about 6 months ago but I lost her (I literally lost her at my work when I worked at the pet store. Odds are she is still alive but I don't have her anymore :'( stupid me...anyway!) I had bought her as a normal, but I'm well aware now that she was a stripe/jungle. So here is the reason for the post. Anyone who sells their leos, big breeder, small breeder, first timer I don't care. I want someone as close as humanly possible to this girl. Please if you have someone that looks even kinda like her (and are willing to part with the leo of course )email me with the picture and a price and we can talk about me buying it. Please it might seem kinda odd, but I thought she was so pretty I just want another one as pretty as her. Thanks a bunch!! I really want to find a leo like the one I lost. That is the reason I posted this as many places as I can. I know KelliH and Monte generally post here/look here more than KS so I wanted to make sure everyone saw this post. Thanks so much! I hope someone can help me!

Old 03-22-2004, 03:01 PM   #2
geckoville
something like this?

or this?

Uriah and Tina Walker
geckoville

Old 03-22-2004, 04:23 PM   #3
Sybella
I have a juvenile that looks just like that. Maybe if we can talk Tina and Uriah out of the one that have in the top picture, I'd be willing to part with mine.

I have a major soft spot for Jungles.

Old 03-22-2004, 11:14 PM   #4
Monte
try Julie's site . . .

. . . . geckoranch.com - she has some KILLER jungles - some are so good you might wet your pants.

Jungles are awesome - crap, I hate my allergieis - hopefully I'll get to produce a jungle crested geckok . . . heheh

Old 03-22-2004, 11:27 PM   #5
ChuUtena
Re: try Julie's site . . .

WOW! She does have some great looking jungles! If I don't end up doing a deal with Sybella, I think I will be buying on from Julie! Wow... 0.0 <--that's my face looking at her site! They are just wow...

Quote:
Originally posted by Monte
. . . . geckoranch.com - she has some KILLER jungles - some are so good you might wet your pants.

Jungles are awesome - crap, I hate my allergieis - hopefully I'll get to produce a jungle crested geckok . . . heheh

Old 03-22-2004, 11:36 PM   #6
Monte
Kristen, you rock for 2 reasons . . .

1) your love for Jungle's - bold jungles are the best by far
2) Your love of MAC'S - I have an eMac - iMac - iBook - running Panther. Gotta love not crashing and fixing . . .

Julie is a good gal to deal with as well - but I'm sure the other people posting here are top notch too . . . .

Old 03-22-2004, 11:50 PM   #7
ChuUtena
Talking OOO I rock!

Heh heh. Thank you Monte! I am in love with the tiger stripe you posted in your first ad for that bunch by the way, gorgeous! But I'm glad to know I rock. There is a growing list of people I want to someday buy leos from. This of course is going to be difficult since I already have...um...9? But that's okay! I guess I'll have to put Julie on my list! I mean if a Mac man says she is good, then she must be! I love meeting fellow mac addicts, and being a leo lovers is even better! Lol anyway, thanks for allowing me to rock. Long live the Mac!

Quote:
Originally posted by Monte
1) your love for Jungle's - bold jungles are the best by far
2) Your love of MAC'S - I have an eMac - iMac - iBook - running Panther. Gotta love not crashing and fixing . . .

Julie is a good gal to deal with as well - but I'm sure the other people posting here are top notch too . . . .

Old 03-23-2004, 12:06 AM   #8
ChuUtena
Wink My mac loving leo...

Just thought I'd throw this kinda blurry but perfect picture. Not only do myself and my boyfriend love our Macs, the leo he bought me for V-day loves mine too! She's kissing the screen she loves it so much, LOL. Okay time for bed! I'm too tired to make this picture a normal size, so this will have to do
Attached Images

Old 03-23-2004, 12:31 AM   #9
E2MacPets
The first leo I ever bought was from Julie. No regrets.

Monte I feel your pain.... so many of my leos are going to be sold off next month and its heartbreaking.

Old 03-31-2004, 06:27 PM   #10
Sybella
Kristen...here's my girl. Now that I see them together, she is a little different. I think she's a little older than the one you had, at the time the picture was taken.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!