Pguerra17873 or Tony Hurt " Fraud " - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-08-2004, 11:51 AM   #1
SmokyMtnReptiles
Stop! Pguerra17873 or Tony Hurt " Fraud "

Hello, I came to the BOI did a search on the seller Pguerra17873 and came up with nothing it looked like a deal so I used buy-it-now and won this auction on reptibid :
Reptibid Auction :

and then I went to look for a mate for this girl and found this :
KingSnake ad :

No doubt the same snake...I have emailed Tony Hurt and still waiting on a reply...

I hate to get negative feedback on reptibid or any other site but Im not sending money anywhere for this one lol
Can someone tell me what I need to do about this
Thank you for your time

Old 06-08-2004, 11:58 AM   #2
gmherps
Kevin,
All due respect, but this proof you've shown is not Tony Hurt, the Tony Hurt from Arlington, Texas we all know.
I'm willing to bet that someone stole the pics off KS and posted them "snakes" in an auction on Reptibid.
Tony Hurt from Arlington , Texas is a stand up guy.

There is definately more to this story I'm sure.

Old 06-08-2004, 12:13 PM   #3
SmokyMtnReptiles
I wasnt meaning that they both were bad guys at all
Im just trying to do the right thing here and let everyone know to be careful use the BOI tool !!!

btw: the reptibid sellers email is pguerra@ssscales.com

and he goes by : Peter Guerra from Pembroke Pines, FL, 33029

Old 06-08-2004, 12:19 PM   #4
Darin Chappell
I'd say it's Mr. Pedro Guerra, who is the fraud here, Kevin. The newspaper the snake in question has for its viv lining is clearly from Texas, if you look closely enough. On the other hand, Mr. Guerra lives in Florida, supposedly.

I would also suggest that Tony Hurt has done nothing except be a victim of photo theft, and that you probably ought to have the Webslave modify this thread's title to reflect that. A public statement regarding Tony's lack of complicity in all of this wouldn't hurt (no pun intended!) either.

Old 06-08-2004, 12:44 PM   #5
Dogboa
Hey guys,
I don't know this person but 33029 is my zip code and I live in Pembroke Pines, FL.
Dogboa

Old 06-08-2004, 02:42 PM   #6
jnsreptiles
I totally agrre that this post should be changed, atleast the title. You are calling Tony Hurt out for being a victom. Anyone scanning through the BOI will now forever see his name with a bad guy post. I think everyone should be more careful when posting bad guy posts. There was no proof, or reason to believe that Tony did anything wrong. I strongly feel that Tony is one of the great guys in the industry. He has quality animals, and is very easy to work with. Please be cautious when posting bad guy reports on good guys. It may come back to bite you in the a@@ oneday.

Jason Smith

Old 06-08-2004, 02:57 PM   #7
gmherps
I agree with you.

Old 06-08-2004, 03:05 PM   #8
sputnik
Reptibid

I think it would be helpfull if a number of people emailed reptibid about this fraud issue.

Reptibid are more likely to take action if they get multiple emails about it.

Old 06-08-2004, 04:47 PM   #9
SmokyMtnReptiles
I emailed webslave and asked him to change the title

Old 06-08-2004, 06:53 PM   #10
TONYHURT
Whats up with this?

I logged on today to find this going on.

The female brazilian in the picture is one of my prized breeders. Everything in my collection is for sell at a PRICE and this one would be very high.

I have only posted her picture to show what the adults to the babies Im selling look like. As for Kevin, he does not need to become the judge and jury for a event like this before the facts are known. I work very hard to treat people just like I would want to be treated if I were buying or selling a snake. Picture fraud goes on all the time and will continue to go on.

Just dont accuss people of fraud before you talk to them. I have not recieved a email from Kevin all day and my phone # is on my ad so Im not that hard to get hold of.

I will attach of pic of the same female breeder taken on around 6/5/04.

Thanks Tony Hurt 817-312-5532

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!