High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 66 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-26-2007, 09:26 PM   #651
lillyorchid
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard
HEH has a [sarcasm]GREAT looking[/sarcasm] Retic for sale right now on Kingsnake. I guess you pay exra for scars nowadays.
That poor snake looks HORRIBLE!!!!!!!

Old 01-27-2007, 12:38 AM   #652
Dave Lawson
That Ladies and gentleman is what his snakes look like prior to his doctoring the photos

Old 01-27-2007, 02:36 AM   #653
Vitalisse
I guess photoshopping away that stuck shed was too advanced.

21 ads total on kingsnake....Kind of looks like the rat is about to jump ship.

Old 01-27-2007, 08:29 AM   #654
Dave Lawson
Vitalisse, I do believe you are right. It looks like HEH is a thing of the past but now for the bad news, all those people that were on th payment plan will now lose they money

If these people that have given him $$$$ read this they need to get it back now!!!!!!! If you wait you will lose it. Damon/Brian/David Owns nothing and has no type of legal business and since he used a alias if will be hard if not impossible to take legal action against him.

But there is another twist, It is possible that all these snakes are for sale because Damon is back in jail. Remember the Oakdale police were told about Damon and we know that he had a outstanding warrent.

Next week ther maybe a new "BIG TIME BREEDER" on the scene:

NAME: Richard Cranium

Company name; S.O.S. REPTILES "Stuck on stupid"

Good to those people that have given him any money.

Old 01-27-2007, 09:16 AM   #655
Wraith
hmm... if David was really intending to jump ship and make a run for it, would it not be logical to lower the price to sell quick rather than leave the prices at such a high level? or maybe this is a repeat of what damon did... attempt to sell stuff publicly, then claim to have sold everything, run away but get caught in the process of running away and proving he never sold his stock in the first place.

Adrian

Old 01-27-2007, 03:24 PM   #656
Vitalisse
I just read the 'feedback' section of his site...

I'm quite sure most (if not all) of these emails are staged..

I enjoyed this line..."you are simpley the new reptile god and I know that isn't just my opinion but my bros and all my friends that like reptiles too"

Check out the second "email" though..."Edits" out the breeder's name, but if you continue reading, you learn that the breeder's first name is Bob. Hmmm...Wonder who he is referring to? That's a rather serious allegation....

http://www.highendherps.com/wst_page7.html

Old 01-27-2007, 03:54 PM   #657
CurtisF
Figures..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitalisse
I just read the 'feedback' section of his site...

I'm quite sure most (if not all) of these emails are staged..

I enjoyed this line..."you are simpley the new reptile god and I know that isn't just my opinion but my bros and all my friends that like reptiles too"

Check out the second "email" though..."Edits" out the breeder's name, but if you continue reading, you learn that the breeder's first name is Bob. Hmmm...Wonder who he is referring to? That's a rather serious allegation....

http://www.highendherps.com/wst_page7.html
I'd guess it's just another attempt to further his "reputation"

Old 01-27-2007, 06:09 PM   #658
BenR
No doubt some of those feedbacks are fake. The last two he posted are really obvious. Also, the one by John A. (the second one down) magically appeared on there the same time he was getting called out in a post on Bob Clark's site. He asked Bob to take the post down from his forum, but Bob wouldn't do it. Then right after that "David" posted that feedback on his site where he is obviously talking about Bob Clark.

Griz actually touched up on his feedbacks being fake in the business forum. I believe it was in the post about his half off for poor people deal.

Old 01-27-2007, 09:32 PM   #659
Kyle Harper
Quote:
Originally Posted by High End Herps Inc
As to these comments concerning the crosses that we produce and sell: Y'all are more than within your God given rights to state your opinion and we respect everybodies opinion equally. But it was a little irresponsible and slightly underhanded to post such comments as "they got duped" or, "they're ripping people off", etc, without knowing us, our customers, or the facts surrounding these transactions. For the record everything we sell comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee for 4 full months. So, regardless of what anyone pays for their snakes, they can bring them back at any time, no questions asked.
Not being duped? Are you kidding me? You are advertising a 25% Diamond/25% Jungle Carpet/50% Irian Jaya for $3000! You are making people believe that they are getting something special, when they can buy the ingredients to make those snakes for $250! They are nothing special, I don't care if they come with a 15 year guarantee.

Give me a break!

Old 01-28-2007, 02:27 AM   #660
HerpVenue
Do you really think they are fake?

His feedback happen to talk about the exact same things he brags about.

"Oh this snake is so tame"

Really?!?!?! first off he gets a new snakes weekly. when does he have time to handle 100's of snakes.

Second, he keeps his babies and breeders in the same place he keeps his "quarantinte" animals.

PLEASE

where is that dave M guy? he went to hide?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart