High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 69 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-04-2007, 11:05 PM   #681
texasnewbie
This made me laugh, a quote of the website he has link to the classified;
"End Of Year Statement for 2006: We had yet another problem-free year just like 2003, 2004, 2005 and every year before. Not a single death in either shipping or with customer. Not a single, dissatisfied customer. We are still batting 1000 and we owe it in large part to having terrific customers. We have been fortunate in that not one of our customers has been less than nice, courteous, genuine and downright honest. We couldn't have such a flawless record without such flawless customers. So, a very sincere "Thank You!" to our 2006 customers from David & Tawni Beauchemin of High End Herps Inc. We look forward to doing more business with each and every one of you."

Old 06-14-2007, 02:24 PM   #682
bill38112
High End Herps is back on KINGSNAKE.COM as Beauchemin. They have three posts on the python classifieds today. And I'm just an ignorant newby, but has anyone heard of Cateater pythons? Now I know that my retic might eat a cat given the opportunity, but I don't think that's what they meant. Has HEH crossed a bateater with something we don't know about. OK, OK, I'm being a smart*ss, but do people really fall for that crap?

Old 06-14-2007, 05:33 PM   #683
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill38112
High End Herps is back on KINGSNAKE.COM as Beauchemin. They have three posts on the python classifieds today. And I'm just an ignorant newby, but has anyone heard of Cateater pythons? Now I know that my retic might eat a cat given the opportunity, but I don't think that's what they meant. Has HEH crossed a bateater with something we don't know about. OK, OK, I'm being a smart*ss, but do people really fall for that crap?

No they are not just back as Beauchemin .. They were apparently forced to stop using the HighEndHerps name from the looks of it. If you remember, KS is now requiring that anyone who cannot show actual proof of being able to do business under a business name (i.e. a DBA) and as such are restricted to posting ads under their own personal name. The only thing that this change in name has simply shown is that HEH has been all this time conducting business under a false business name that was not registered with their state. All that aside, what I find interesting is that the ads are now JUST under Tawni's name... what happened to David's name.. hmmm... conspicuously missing from the ads suddenly. I'm guessing the only logical reason for that is that the account is now considered to be an individual account and only one person can own an individual account. For ads to be under her name would mean that she is the owner of the account not David. Funny... nothing is ever in his name legally it seems.

Old 06-14-2007, 06:58 PM   #684
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith
Funny... nothing is ever in his name legally it seems.
That would make him easier to find.

Old 06-15-2007, 08:16 AM   #685
Griz
Adrian, you beat me to it! If ever someone from the "pro HEH" group needed proof to what we were saying, there it is. How much more obvious can it be?

Griz

Old 07-02-2007, 05:28 AM   #686
reagorfu
i have been reading this for a very long time now, i skiped to the end after i got to page 53 and then worked my way back to 118, i think i will go blind if i read anymore. will someone please recap the proof? and you guys know that high end herps is still around right? anyone every dael with them other than the guy that drove a billion miles to drop off his snakes in person? well thanks guys nd gals.

Old 07-02-2007, 01:44 PM   #687
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by reagorfu
i have been reading this for a very long time now, i skiped to the end after i got to page 53 and then worked my way back to 118, i think i will go blind if i read anymore. will someone please recap the proof? and you guys know that high end herps is still around right? anyone every dael with them other than the guy that drove a billion miles to drop off his snakes in person? well thanks guys nd gals.

As far as kingsnake.com is concerned, HighEndHerps is not still around. They never registered that name with the state of Loisiana and without them being able to provide proof of their DBA .. then as far as KS goes, they cannot use it as a legal business name to post ads with over there. What is still around is David and Tawni B. now selling animals under just HER name on KS because as far as everyone has been able to ascertain.. nothing is in his name..only her's because he apparently does not exist...and only the person who pays for the account is allowed to post ads... if David had paid for the account then he would be the one posting ads and not her.

Old 07-02-2007, 05:08 PM   #688
reagorfu
ok, cool. i was just saying that they have a myspace and a website still.

Old 07-02-2007, 06:00 PM   #689
Wraith
Anyone can have a website and a fake business name.. just having a website does not make one a legitimate business.

Old 07-03-2007, 09:24 PM   #690
.45acpuser
First post here, came to this thread through an email sent to me by a member here. Just a bit of an update, regardless of what side of the argument people are on, there is a post on the ks Burmese python forum as HighEndHerps dated today(July 3). They either got verified or slipped through the ks "radar".

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart