High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 71 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-18-2007, 06:17 PM   #701
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by High End Herps Inc
It didn't put my signiture on it.

David Beauchemin
High End Herps Inc
http://www.HighEndHerps.com/
(318)335-3673
Oh cut the (r@p
You are not a real business.
Only real business can post on kingsnake as a business. Hence you posting on Beauchemin account and NOT HEH.

People asking for personal stuff?

you mean asking for proof that you are a legitimate Business is personal?
It is BUSINESS, it is not personal.

Damon Heynen you got caught.

You also got caught by the fine officers of the Arizona Department of Public Safety.

This thread is not about all the things you have said.

To me this thread is about.
1. You really are DAMON HEYNEN
2. There is no LEGITAMATE business in Louisiana called High End Herps.
3. You have no real corporation.
4. You do not have all these "several" buildings filled with snakes.
5. You have been dooping people into thinking you are a real business
6. Your only witness that claimed you have the best quarantine procedures can be quoted as saying he saw your breeders, babies and animals that you take in on a weekly basis, all being housed in the same hut/ trailer/ shack/ "building"

You don't want to answer personal questions?
Then answer business questions.
Let's see a copy of your license
I have my business license posted. I can show it anytime. Can you do the same?

Old 08-18-2007, 06:27 PM   #702
HerpVenue
PS Don't come through AZ again.

If we ever meet here and everything goes as well as I hope, then I will be one of those law enforcement officers you have had the pleasure of meeting. don't forget your bench warrants.

PPSS Hey Damon / David. Once you run away, you will always be running away. Stop running. You know you want to stop running. You know you want to finally show everyone who you truly are. You know you are truly tired of living in the backwoods and hiding. Go ahead and show everyone here that you got the big basketballs to prove who you really are. Or you can prove that you have mungo beans and not basketballs and continue to pretend to be David of some big fake company.

Another PS. You can't sue me for saying all this bad stuff about your business. Because the business does not exist. I can;t be sued for saying bad stuff about something that is NON-EXISTANT

so Y'ALL have fun.

Old 08-18-2007, 09:29 PM   #703
High End Herps Inc
Whatever luna,

Whoever you are.

Y'all are so repetitive that you’re really just boring. I already predicted you and your posse would instantly be back spouting the same drivel, ad-nauseum. And I was/am completely unconcerned about that and what you guys say or do. After all, I am the one who brought this thread back up after it died months ago. What you said months ago never meant anything and it still doesn't mean anything now. So by all means,.. keep saying it. Makes no difference to me.

I honestly couldn’t care less what you say about me. You can say that:

1. I am actually Donald Duck
2. Wanted on Planet Pluto
3. By Marshal Mickey Mouse
4. For Grifting Goofy
5. And sleeping with Minnie
6. While on vacation at Disneyland

And you can post it fifty times, over and over.

Your opinion has never mattered to me. It will never even amount to what is on the bottom of my boot when I return from the pig yard. (Though admittedly very similar by definition, however nowhere's near as annoying)

None of it could ever change the simple fact are that we have HUNDREDS of incredible morphs and run a 100% honest business. Take a stab at it. You can't touch that. Oh, wait,.. you have tried to no avail.

By the way, I already know that you have thoroughly scoured our newly updated website searching for any exploitable flaws. What did you think of it and our snakes? Come on, be honest for once, you know that I desperately seek your approval. Without it I will never make it in this business.

Come on luna, is it really so hard to admit that we have lots and lots of incredible snakes? Even if we do keep them all housed together in an old, cardboard Kenmore washing machine box that we found in an inner city alley?

Y'all come see our website now
David Beauchemin
High End Herps Inc
http://www.HighEndHerps.com/
(318)335-3673

Old 08-18-2007, 09:37 PM   #704
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
None of it could ever change the simple fact are that we have HUNDREDS of incredible morphs and run a 100% honest business.
If you are an honest business, than prove it. Show an assumed name certificate, or something LEGAL that says you're a business. It would end all this.

Oh, and BTW, it matters little to me if you care what I have to say. What matters to me is if the PUBLIC cares what's being pointed out.

Old 08-18-2007, 10:40 PM   #705
BenR
Quote:
I will of course ignore all their new posts just exactly like I did the first time. It’s really rather easy when it’s all silly, childish lies. That’s no problem at all. Only the truth hurts in life
Good job ignoring all the people's post that don't mean anything.

I know my opinion doesn't matter to you, but how come you keep all your breeders and babies in that little quarintine shack/room? Maybe my opinion doesn't matter, but anyone who cares about future customers would probably explain that if they could.

How come someone that claims to be as big as you has next to no customers coming here to defend you? If you do that much retail, surely some of these people would be members here right?

BTW, I like all the pics on your site. It's just too bad you can't represent your self and operation honestly. That is what me and most people have a problem with. Not the fact you haven't out right ripped someone off or sold a sick animal.

Old 08-19-2007, 01:30 PM   #706
LadyOhh
David,

You have a way with words. I truly enjoy reading your responses.

With that aside, you have an incredible knack for skirting around the issues at hand. Don't you think you should at least address the main focal point of your business?

Because, I would think, that if you had nothing to hide and were truly what you say you are and can back it up easily, you wouldn't be hiding it.

You seem to be regurgitating the same "drivel" "ad-nauseum", saying nothing yet taking up pages...

The ball is in your court. Do with it what you will. Laugh all you want at the concerns, but you may want to consider that people do read this, and people do form opinions based on the responses you make.

Old 08-19-2007, 02:06 PM   #707
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Whatever luna,

Whoever you are.

I really don't have a "dog in this fight". I've got nothing against you David/Damon/Frank/Bob/Charlene/whateveryournameis.

But why the secrecy? If you've got nothing to hide, what's the point?

That's what I don't get.

Obviously you do care enough about what's being said here to come and try to refute it.

But you'd have a lot more success if you'd just post something verifiable.

You ask who Richie is. If I had the energy, I'd dig through early part of this thread and find the post where he put up a picture of his driver's license. Turns out he doesn't live far from me, and we've talked on the phone a couple times. So I can say with reasonable assurance that Richie Luna does in fact exist.

The problem is, no one can say the same about you, but the solution is simple. Step up and do like Richie did, take a picture of your driver's license, block out the DL#, and post it.

Can you give me one legitimate reason for NOT proving who you are?

Old 08-19-2007, 03:12 PM   #708
crotalusadamanteus
As far as I'm concerned Erin, we ALL have dogs in this fight. If we are going to stop the scams and liars and bad guys from infesting our hobby, than we all need to take part in making it so. It becomes our fight when they bring it to our doorstep.

Old 08-19-2007, 05:06 PM   #709
Laura Fopiano
I don't work with retics, burms, or hybrids, and this is an imapropiate forum for me to express my opinion on hybrids, But, the resurrection of this thread seems to be an attempt of getting attention, be it positive or negative.

So why the need for attention Damon? I would think with your lovely wife, and thriving business you would have no good reason to post here......other than to get attention.

Old 08-19-2007, 05:43 PM   #710
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Fopiano
I don't work with retics, burms, or hybrids, and this is an imapropiate forum for me to express my opinion on hybrids, But, the resurrection of this thread seems to be an attempt of getting attention, be it positive or negative.

So why the need for attention Damon? I would think with your lovely wife, and thriving business you would have no good reason to post here......other than to get attention.

me thinks he needs to drum up business somewhere so why not here as it looks like they might be on the outs with KS. I have not seen an ad in the classifieds let alone any posts on the forums by them in the past few weeks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart