Sean Kirk any info. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-11-2007, 09:25 PM   #1
Serafim
Sean Kirk any info.

Hello all I am interested in buying a pair of 100% het ball pythons from Sean Kirk in New York The ad is listed on herps4sale.com

Here is the link

His communication has been great and he seems on the level but I would rather be safe then sorry..

Old 03-12-2007, 01:17 AM   #2
hhmoore
I don't know him, but the saying "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is" comes to mind.
het albino females are usually advertised at $400-$500
het pied females about twice that

Old 03-12-2007, 01:42 AM   #3
Serafim
Yes I priced a few from a couple of breeders and I thought the price was too good. Just getting started with my collection I don't have extra money to throw away. Thanks for the help

Old 04-14-2007, 12:10 AM   #4
ReptileEmpire
Has anyone here dealt with this guy? I emailed him awhile back about some black pastels he had listed and have been getting spammed with his "price list" ever since.

Old 04-14-2007, 12:12 AM   #5
Serafim
Yeah I get that list on an almost daily basis now

Old 04-15-2007, 12:22 AM   #6
THEREALMIKEMOORE
???

Yea I get those same emails every darn day. I don't know the guy and I have no idea how he got my email address. But he has a site now: http://seansexotics.tripod.com/index.html

Looks cheezy for someone who says he has been in the business for 20+ years and he wants to sell all these animals without an official domain name(9.95/month for a domain name and a starter website)..but thats JMO

Sincerely,

Old 04-15-2007, 12:26 AM   #7
THEREALMIKEMOORE
and $2.00/year to take those ads of his page

Old 04-15-2007, 12:31 AM   #8
Serafim
Yeah you have to love the steady stream of pop ups blocked. really wish I could get some info on this guy

Old 04-15-2007, 01:38 AM   #9
Ed Clark
Thumbs down

John, I think all the info you need is right here.
1.1 het albinos $135.00 pair
1.1 het pieds $170.00 pair
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafim
Yeah you have to love the steady stream of pop ups blocked. really wish I could get some info on this guy

Old 04-15-2007, 11:21 AM   #10
seansexotics
if anyone wants to be removed from my list send an email, obviously you contacted me to get info and you were added, i send out several list because my stuff goes quickly and the lists are sent out before i advertise any where else, this is one reason why i stopped dealing with the public, i can breed and keep just about anything but i do not do computers, the whole website thing is a test of sorts. if you look at reptile auction and most of you got to me through there, you find deals on hets all the time, as for the really cheap ones i had a month ago, that was your loss, i bought 120 100% guarenteed hets, i know because they are local to me and i sold them there breeders, for 40 dollars each unsexed straight from the eggs.... i have 5-6 guys that do this because they enjoy the hobby not for the money.... AGAIN I CAN PROVIDE REFERENCES AND IF YOU WANT TO BE REMOVED FROM MY LIST , JUST ASK.....
also if i was a scammer why would i use paypal, give my full name and address, it is a felony to scam over the computer these days, i am not willing to take that risk, i was offering deals on snakes that i bred and i bought cheap. i buy several thousand reptiles a year...... sean m. kirk sean's exotics

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!