Sean Kirk any info. - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-15-2007, 11:35 PM   #31
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by seansexotics
ok this is the last itme i am posting here, i hope i can figure out how to stop receiving the emails, i do understand everyones concerns as i have been burned also, last year on a 17,500 dollar deal. i wasnt talking about genetics when i said pastels will be normals next year, i meant pastels are so common that you will buy pastels the same price as normals essentially.. ok i will explain my cheap het deals.. say i came to you as a local person wanting to get into breeding and i said here is a albino male and here is a pied male and 4 - 5 normal cb females, sign a contract and give me your info,sorry not enough room to go into full details, i will buy your babies at very very cheap prices to make up the cost of the snakes for the first 2 seasons and i will pay half of the market price every year after on half of your hatchlings. where there is a will there is a way, if you put your mind to it i am sure you all can figure a way to get into this and make a big profit. ok a descent profit, my profit margin is only around 30% which also explains some of my prices ... i have no more het anything for 2 - 3 weeks, if you are interested email me directly and i will provide references but not till then and deffinitley not on an open public forum. i also want to thank you all as i have received 14 emails from people reading this thread( woohoo i learned a term), and i have made 9 sales because of it by people who asked the right questions.. $2,765- again thank you..... as i was typing this i just got another email requesting some boas.. all i have left is my pet store stuff and some odds and ends. i am usually sold out with in a few days which is why i send out so many lists, i get shipments several times a week.. again thank you so much for all the publicity sean kirk sean's exotics NY..
Seems like a contradiction to your ads.
Quote:
100% HETS GUARENTEED W/PAPERWORK PRODUCED BY ME, 30DAY HEALTH GUARENTEE UNCONDITIONAL AND A LIFETIME HET GUARENTEE.. CONTACT DIRECTLY FOR DETAILS. SEAN/CORINA SEAN'S EXOTICS
NAJAMAN@VERIZON.NET
i have 12 - 07 feeding unsexed het pieds 125ea UNSEXED.. if you want females i will sex but known females go for 325ea. either way cheap
i have 14 - 07 feeding unsexed het albinos 125ea UNSEXED. if you want females i will sex but known females go for 325ea also cheap.
i will do prs of either for 425 pr or 455 shipped 1 pair.... additional prs at the pr price w/qty discount-10% 1 xtra pr 15% 2prs etc.
i am just offering these at this price only, i do this from time to time to make room for other babies and incoming shipments, my ch balls will be in next week, i also have boas dropping , tortoises, several lizards, etc... plus i have baby to medium colubrids coming in soon..
i have had several people email me who missed thsi a couple months back when i did this with left over 06's so i expect these to go quick.
i will try to post pics as soon as possible but in the mean time email me directly for qty pricing and for pics of individuals.
sean kirk sean's exotics najaman@verizon.net
Any pictures of the visuals?
Quote:
Plus in some of your emails you reference dealing with NERD quite a bit. Will they be able to confirm this?
I already know the answer to this question, but care to comment anyway?

Old 04-15-2007, 11:49 PM   #32
Dennis Hultman
I have some questions in regards to this ad, if you ever decide to make it back.

Quote:
there is 1.1 yearling caramel albinos 100% het available. these belong to a friend but it is going through me. he needs the money. i personally picked these up from n.e.r.d for him last year. these are fat and well started.. he just had a baby with down syndrome. he is asking for the pr. 1800 - paid 2,000 for the fem and 400 for the male as hatchlings. i will personally guarentee these animals since i know then and pickd them up myself.. they even have the trade mark black back.. nicer than any i have seen in a long time.

Old 04-16-2007, 12:25 AM   #33
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
there is 1.1 yearling caramel albinos 100% het available. these belong to a friend but it is going through me. he needs the money. i personally picked these up from n.e.r.d for him last year. these are fat and well started.. he just had a baby with down syndrome. he is asking for the pr. 1800 - paid 2,000 for the fem and 400 for the male as hatchlings. i will personally guarentee these animals since i know then and pickd them up myself.. they even have the trade mark black back.. nicer than any i have seen in a long time.
Ok! What is this trademark black back on het caramel?

Old 04-16-2007, 12:28 AM   #34
Dennis Hultman
Quote:

For someone who has been around for so long, how come nobody knows who you are?

By the way, I already checked with NERD. Kevin and Kara have no idea who you are.

Old 04-16-2007, 12:32 AM   #35
Cat_72
Git R done, Dennis!!!

Old 04-16-2007, 12:36 AM   #36
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
i also want to thank you all as i have received 14 emails from people reading this thread( woohoo i learned a term), and i have made 9 sales because of it by people who asked the right questions.. $2,765- again thank you..... as i was typing this i just got another email requesting some boas.. all i have left is my pet store stuff and some odds and ends. i am usually sold out with in a few days which is why i send out so many lists, i get shipments several times a week.. again thank you so much for all the publicity sean kirk sean's exotics NY..
Again, I find this hard to believe that people would look at this thread and say to themselves, hey I'm going to send this guy my hard earned money. That was people using paypal right! After all that is what you use right?

Quote:
also if i was a scammer why would i use paypal, give my full name and address, it is a felony to scam over the computer these days

The big man that uses Paypal. Well, Mr. I sell out so fast it would make your head spin. Been in business so long

You have had your Paypal account for 3 years 29 days with a whooping 4 transactions total.
About one transaction a year kind of puts your statements at odds with the facts.

Yes, I stated 4.

Quote:
To protect your security, PayPal offers information on the status of this member.
Seller Reputation: (4) Verified Buyers
Account Status: Verified
Account Type: US Premier
Account Creation Date: Mar. 18, 2004
PayPal Member For: 3 years 29 days

Old 04-16-2007, 01:57 AM   #37
Ed Clark
Sean, please tell me about the trade mark black back of the caramels.

Old 04-16-2007, 02:54 AM   #38
Otter_23
It's my opinion that this guy is someone to avoid. He can't give references, unbelievable deals, of course selling hets that no one will be able to prove out for 3 years. Sean take a hike.

Old 04-16-2007, 08:32 AM   #39
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter_23
It's my opinion that this guy is someone to avoid. He can't give references, unbelievable deals, of course selling hets that no one will be able to prove out for 3 years. Sean take a hike.
Oh, he can give references....they just don't know who he is.

Old 04-16-2007, 08:59 AM   #40
Cat_72
OK, his auction on ReptileAuctions says more than enough for me....the picture shows a group of normal baby balls.

http://www.reptileauctions.com/blpas...auctiondetails

Quote:
i just got from a cinnie pastel pr 100% het for hypo 4 outrageous babies.. now they should have beenlight hypo,right? but with nice light cinnie pattern and colors.. they came out with black backs and intense yellow sides,face, and tail.. awesome babies,, but if they were not het hypos( which i bred these but could be wrong i guess), and just cinnie x cinnies, where did they get the intense yellow from????
i guess thats why genetics isnt an exact science, i have been doing this for 20+yrs and ive seen a lot, especially with the genetics of ball pythons and well every reptile now.. but these are truly mind boggling to me,, anyone heave an idea????
sean kirk sean's exotics najaman@verizon.net i will not be answering questions about these on here..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!