Bad Guy Scam Artist Keven Vogenberger - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-17-2018, 04:30 PM   #151
Chris Kennard
LOL. Like you are a truth machine...

Old 06-17-2018, 06:01 PM   #152
Lucille
It's Wes!! What a blast from the past!! I was just thinking about you, me, and Rozann a few weeks ago. Did you ever marry her?

Old 06-17-2018, 06:19 PM   #153
AbsoluteApril
Please take off topic discussion to the other forums or PM, thank you.

Old 07-08-2018, 05:41 PM   #154
millmoss
Because I feel it's relevant to the discussion

This post was deleted, but I took a screen shot before it went away and I think it's relevant to this thread.

Old 07-08-2018, 05:45 PM   #155
millmoss
Sorry. The attachment didn't work.
Attached Images

Old 07-08-2018, 05:51 PM   #156
Keven2
Show the whole thread I said I would like more info on the frog. As soon as you said something I said I will take it to a vet. I said please give me any input about this frog as I don't know much about them and don't want to sell anything with any issues!this one was sold to me this way. I am going to take it to a vet. This week and see if his legs are normal or not.

Old 07-08-2018, 05:53 PM   #157
Keven2
Any input on this frog is appreciated.

Old 07-08-2018, 06:01 PM   #158
Keven2
I bought 4 frogs from a pet shop. All 4 had big legs like this. They told me this is how this species come if this is not true then I need to know because I need to get him fixed. I appreciate all input about this frog as I don't know anything about them except what I was told from the pet shop. Please anyone with frog experience chime in. Thank you

Old 07-08-2018, 06:13 PM   #159
millmoss
I couldn't see your reply about taking it to the vet, nor could I capture the while thing because the thread was deleted.

For the record, I don't believe you're trying to intentionally scam people on this frog. But if you cannot look at this animal (or animals) and tell that something is seriously wrong, then you need to find a different business.

Now, it may totally be my lack of experience with frogs, and if someone comes onto this thread and lets me know that this is in fact a Australian Thunder-Thighed Tree Frog, I will apologize profusely.

Old 07-08-2018, 06:24 PM   #160
Keven2
Well I did say thank you for your response and I am going to take him to a vet. As for being in the business of selling reptiles I learn something new every day! I do the best I can and I back what I sell. If something isn't right I fix it! So throwing in your jabs trying to make me feel stupid is not needed! I admitted i dont know anything about this frog other then what I was told by the pet shop I got it from! The frog eats everything I put in there and doesn't act sick in any way! If he isn't supposed to have big legs then I will do everything i can to make him Well! I took down the add because you said he had edema of the legs and I'm going to get him looked at! You make it sound as if I deleted the add to be shady and that is not the case!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!