Bad Guy The Serpentarium- Lodi, Ca - Page 21 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-31-2012, 11:51 PM   #201
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by KORBIN5895 View Post
Let's not forget he asked for a refund for vet bills that don't exist.

@everyone else

I seriously can't believe we are going throw Robert under the bus because of a bankruptcy. Just wow.
I don't think it is the bankruptcy per say, I think it has a lot to do with promising to pay people & not following through.

As for the original topic, I can't say either way, both parties are a little tarnished, IMHO

My only hope is that the snake recovers & thrives in captivity.

Old 08-31-2012, 11:53 PM   #202
Skiploder
Quote:
@everyone else

I seriously can't believe we are going throw Robert under the bus because of a bankruptcy. Just wow.
I don't think you quite understand what went down.

Old 08-31-2012, 11:54 PM   #203
Brandonadam209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
I don't think it is the bankruptcy per say, I think it has a lot to do with promising to pay people & not following through.

As for the original topic, I can't say either way, both parties are a little tarnished, IMHO

My only hope is that the snake recovers & thrives in captivity.

I did it to myself out of love for Gonyo

Old 09-01-2012, 12:01 AM   #204
laterob
Quote:
Nonetheless, if the Serpentarium is operating in the Green, then Robert should be paying the man.
I have no idea about this, but they had a HUGE display (LLLReptile-sized) at last year's Sacramento show. I think it was 20 x 20, or 4 spots, on and end (could be mistaken).

Old 09-01-2012, 12:03 AM   #205
Brandonadam209
Quote:
Originally Posted by laterob View Post
I have no idea about this, but they had a HUGE display (LLLReptile-sized) at last year's Sacramento show. I think it was 20 x 20, or 4 spots, on and end (could be mistaken).
He has two stores now, one in Lodi, Ca and one in Elk Grove, Ca

Old 09-01-2012, 12:13 AM   #206
KORBIN5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandonadam209 View Post
Korbin, I have stated many times that I asked for a refund prior to seeking medical attention for the snake. Thinking I was going to visit the Vet which would mean Vet Bills..... This has to be the 5th time I have said this very thing.
Ummm. No actually you haven't.

Quote:

As for the Bankruptcy, he filed for bankruptcy after making a deal with Bill to buy the business.
The Business was signed over to Robert, however the payment was not made because Bill trusted Robert would pay him. So, with the business in Roberts name, and Robert now filing bankruptcy, the business went up for sale. Roberts mom purchased the business for less than half of the original selling price, and gave the business to Robert, for an agreed payment plan to be made to his mom.
If you are a noob do you know this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBU Enterprises View Post
Korbin5895
So you truly think that deliberately declaring bankruptcy so you can essentially steal a business and then pay pennies on the dollar for that business by having your mother buy it back from the government is the acts of an honest and truthful person?
Wait! That's not what Bill said. He said something about this business being dragged into Robert's bankruptcy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiploder View Post
I don't think you quite understand what went down.
Apparently not because you guys seem to have a lot more info than Bill shared here.

You guys really need to stop making statements for each other. You are starting to really muddy this up.

As much as I would like to know what exactly went down when Robert acquired this business it is truly irrelevant to this transaction.

Old 09-01-2012, 12:15 AM   #207
rosebud945
Quote:
As much as I would like to know what exactly went down when Robert acquired this business it is truly irrelevant to this transaction.
Actually, Bill started a thread about this and Rich asked him to discuss it here. It is relevant to the character of the seller.

Old 09-01-2012, 12:16 AM   #208
Brandonadam209
Quote:
Ummm. No actually you haven't.

If you are a noob do you know this?

Wait! That's not what Bill said. He said something about this business being dragged into Robert's bankruptcy.

Apparently not because you guys seem to have a lot more info than Bill shared here.

You guys really need to stop making statements for each other. You are starting to really muddy this up.

Korbin, please read from page 1 if you wish to comment. You seem to be missing some things.

Old 09-01-2012, 12:26 AM   #209
laterob
Quote:
He has two stores now, one in Lodi, Ca and one in Elk Grove, Ca
That's right! I forgot about that. And Jeremy still let him vend, even though he opened up shop a few miles away. Wonder how that's going...

Apparently, Robert's doing okay for himself, then.

Old 09-01-2012, 12:30 AM   #210
KORBIN5895
Quote:
Korbin, please read from page 1 if you wish to comment. You seem to be missing some things.
Actually I have read from page one. I believe I was actually the first to comment. Maybe you missed something?

Let me clarify my position. I think Brandon lies. I think it is very possible that Robert is as crooked as a dogs leg. I think people are making statements for each other and exaggerating. I see a solution was offered by the seller and the buyer refused.

To sum it up everything brought against the seller has been circumstancial evidence and exaggerated claims. I probably wouldn't do business with the seller just to be safe. There is no bloody way that I would do business with the buyer because he's the type that "almost bled to death" from a paper cut.

Now before any more post here I will go read Bill's thread.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!