female sandfire beardie w/ full setup - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 05:31 PM   #1
stephaminopolis
female sandfire beardie w/ full setup

I have a 3 yr old female sandfire beardie up for sale. with her comes a fairly large tank (not sure of the actual dimensions), three metel light holders, a tightbeam 75 watt, a infrared 50 watt, and a coiled 25 watt UVB bulb that still has 11 months in it. she also comes with a basking rock, a hideaway rock that she also likes to sit on, a leash, and a misting container. ive found that i dont have enough time for her and my other animals with school, so i had to choose. i would like for her to go to a home that is very familiar with beardies, or someone who is willing to learn. i am located in detroit, michigan, and im willing to travel a reasonable distance. right now the price is 250 with her and her entire setup, but if you would like her shipped I will sell her for 150 plus shipping, OBO. PM me with offers or for pictures. I would also be willing to trade for part of the price for a Apogee 260 Gal. Basic Reptarium or an equivilant upright mesh terrarium. if that were the case, it would be 150 for her and her entire setup, would not be able to do the trade through shipping though.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-10-2008, 10:30 AM   #2
stephaminopolis
the price is now 100 plus shipping just for her, or 200 for her and her full setup. PM me with an offer or for pictures
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-10-2008, 05:19 PM   #3
ANTHONY RIOS
HEY WILL YOU BE INTERESTED IN TRADEING FOR A PAIR OF LEOS?

Old 09-10-2008, 08:26 PM   #4
stephaminopolis
nope, sorry, i dont have enough time for her as it is, it would be cruel for me to trade for other animals. the only trade ill do is for a standup mesh enclosure, between 45 gallons and 290.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-15-2008, 10:49 AM   #5
stephaminopolis
here are links to pictures of this beardie.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...e/beardie2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...e/beardie3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...e/beardie4.jpg
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread