Bad Guy 907leopards aka Richard Polly - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-12-2013, 10:23 PM   #61
Constrictor Creations
As long as these clowns keep posting...I will continue to respond...And now another person adding their 2c. I back down from no-one.This is nothing more than entertainment at this point..I'm off to get some popcorn and drink..will be waiting patiently for the next person who feels they need to be heard. I'm loving how this thread ended up...this is a great forum...I love you all!! Brb

Old 01-12-2013, 10:58 PM   #62
Constrictor Creations
Btw why don't you all take a peak at the similar threads below...it seems go joe has conned some poor lady in Texas (Tulsa J)as well. He went by a different user name then. ; )

Old 01-12-2013, 11:01 PM   #63
Constrictor Creations
I'm sure Mr. Wordplay can read...does this speak on his character? Or is that not relevant?

Old 01-12-2013, 11:02 PM   #64
JCCS
Since you like correcting people's spelling on the BOI, I believe you might have meant "take a peek". Both parties involved here have managed to make themselves look like 10 yr old boys on the playground. I think that Richard might have the better idea in letting this one die before it gets any worse.

Chris

Old 01-12-2013, 11:19 PM   #65
Constrictor Creations
You are right!!! Someone give this man his fauna badge!!! I'm on a cell..auto type oops.. peek* I stand corrected. Thanks for your observation. : )

Old 01-12-2013, 11:24 PM   #66
WebSlave
Warning: I think someone is cruising for a three day vacation. If you think the shoe fits you, try it on and take a walk out of here for a bit.

Old 01-12-2013, 11:28 PM   #67
Mistyck
What a cluster! This whole thread seems pretty convoluted. There are plenty of stories going on, and lots of different finger pointing...Poor animals...

Old 01-12-2013, 11:31 PM   #68
hhmoore
That's enough bickering. The interpersonal jabs are simply disruptive at this point; so I suggest people consider the consequences before continuing

Old 01-12-2013, 11:56 PM   #69
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Constrictor Creations View Post
I'm sure Mr. Wordplay can read...does this speak on his character? Or is that not relevant?
Being that, like yourself, that poster provided absolutely no substantiation, it's not wholly damning. At least, not nearly as damaging as this thread will be to how your own character is perceived. As your own posts have further illustrated, baseless drive-by threads aren't anything new on the BOI. You obviously failed to take these ideas into consideration before posting your thread: the simple act of posting a thread doesn't automatically lend credence to the OP; and that most of us aren't going to take anyone's word as gospel, no matter what their trader rating happens to be.

Since no rational; sensible; or even sane person would choose to stay in your position if their supposed evidence actually existed, I'm left with two possible conclusions:
1) There's something seriously wrong with your thought-processing and decision making abilities. Which means you're worthy of being avoided.
2) You're flat-out lying about everything you've said. Which also means you're worthy of being avoided.

No matter how you slice it, your own actions in this thread have cast you in a very unfavorable light. You can try to deflect it back on me all you like. It's been nothing more than yet another move you've adopted from the Scammers' Handbook. I know, no one's yet come forward to say that you've ripped them off. However, as I've already said, every scammer has started out by making a conscious choice to wrong someone. You choose to believe that your precious (6) means everything. Sadly, that's not the case. We've all seen much more trusted people fall from much higher pedestals. If this thread is an indication that you're heading that direction, you're not even special enough to have been the first or the best. Just another one of many.

Old 01-13-2013, 12:50 AM   #70
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by Constrictor Creations View Post
As long as these clowns keep posting...I will continue to respond...And now another person adding their 2c. I back down from no-one.This is nothing more than entertainment at this point..I'm off to get some popcorn and drink..will be waiting patiently for the next person who feels they need to be heard. I'm loving how this thread ended up...this is a great forum...I love you all!! Brb
Another text book keyboard tough guy response. There has to be a handbook available somewhere.

Jason. You have to realize that virtually everyone who comes on this forum, makes a bunch of bogus claims without any proof, drops their pants and makes an ass of themself like you did responds exactly this way...right?

You could not have been more predictable

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!