For Sale Breeding Pair of Redfooted Tortoises - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 04-02-2015, 11:00 AM   #1
Taelor
Breeding Pair of Redfooted Tortoises

"SOLD" I have a Redfooted tortoise breeding pair for sale. They were both farm bred and raised in Brazil. Male is about 12" and Female is about 10". The female has laid eggs. Neither have any pyramiding. The female is in perfect shell and the male has minor imperfections on the shell due to being shipped from Brazil. Would like to sale together and I am asking $400 for the pair.

"SOLD" I also have another Redfooted female about 7" with minor pyramiding. Great color on this female. Asking $250 for her

They can be picked up locally in Arizona or shipped at buyers expense.

If interested please email: mdeitch35@msn.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!