SOLD!! Adult Male Stillwater Hypo - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Old 07-21-2013, 11:44 AM   #1
cguarino30
Adult Male Stillwater Hypo

I have an adult male Stillwater Hypo Bull Snake originally produced by Envy Reptiles. He is proven, though I have not bred him myself. I purchased him at the end of last year and gave him the year off from breeding. Now, I need the space and he no longer fits into my breeding plans, so I am letting him go. He is calm and handleable, and by no means a picky eater. I have been feeding him mostly frozen/thawed chicks and extra large mice, but I was told by his previous owner that he was also more than happy to eat live or pre-killed. Approximately 4 feet in length. As you can see from the pictures, he is in shed (blue eyes) but his colors are still fairly well represented. Once he sheds he will be slightly brighter yellow and the black marks will be a little bolder. He is a great example of the Stillwater locale. I can update with post shed pictures when I have them.

Asking price is $150 plus shipping via Shipyourreptiles.com, but I am open to reasonable offers. I will also be attending Hamburg on the 3rd and could meet up at Oaks on the 27th, and am happy to meet up within a reasonable distance. Please feel free to ask any questions by emailing me at cguarino30@gmail.com. Please do not pm me, as I do not check pms often. Thank you.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!