Inquiry: Rolland @ outbackreptiles.com - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-13-2008, 05:19 PM   #11
Maki
I purchased some CH ball pythons from Rolland and was very pleased with the transaction. Rolland was very helpful and honest. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

Old 07-13-2008, 05:35 PM   #12
KNOBTAIL
A responsible shipper

and what you pay for you get ! I found him to above board in his business ethics when shipping and providing healthy livestock. I would not hesitate to order again. JERRY

Old 07-13-2008, 06:38 PM   #13
Raizincain76
poor salesman huh?

Try Kingsnake email gets lost in spam accounts quite a bit. Most people who can read will read my ads and realize that they do say phone calls take priority. Give it a shot. Reading is fundamental. Its a much easier and reliable form of communication. I guess all the people on here who say I am good must be wrong. I do thank everyone who says good things about me and as always, let me know what I can do for you. For those who don't know how to pick up a phone..... sorry about your luck. if you care to discuss it further or put in an order 703 365 2262

Old 07-13-2008, 06:39 PM   #14
Raizincain76
Try Kingsnake email gets lost in spam accounts quite a bit. Most people who can read will read my ads and realize that they do say phone calls take priority. Give it a shot. Reading is fundamental. Its a much easier and reliable form of communication. I guess all the people on here who say I am good must be wrong. I do thank everyone who says good things about me and as always, let me know what I can do for you. For those who don't know how to pick up a phone..... sorry about your luck. if you care to discuss it further or put in an order 703 365 2262

Old 07-13-2008, 07:21 PM   #15
hhmoore
Nice attitude....<crosses this one off my list>
btw - phone calls might take priority for you, but that doesn't mean they are easier and more reliable for everybody

Old 07-13-2008, 07:35 PM   #16
lanceheads
Yep,
I don't need his attitude, I have one of my own.

Randal

Old 07-13-2008, 08:51 PM   #17
critical bill
Poor salesman indeed. It only took Rolly Polly three months to reply to a post.

Good job Rolly, you just lost at least four potential customers. Sorry about your luck.

Old 07-13-2008, 09:19 PM   #18
densnake1
I bought 4 or 5 snakes off of Ian G, back when he did the Pittsburgh shows. I was always very happy. I can't say I care much for Rollands attitude. Maybe things have changed?
Dennis

Old 07-13-2008, 11:07 PM   #19
Raizincain76
oh no another bashing group on fauna how surprising
I'm truly worried

Old 07-13-2008, 11:08 PM   #20
Raizincain76
oh no another bashing group on fauna how surprising
I'm truly worried

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!