Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 78 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-18-2012, 11:51 PM   #771
thomas davis
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryKruse View Post
I have already apologized for what may have appeared to be a fabricated individual as well as to Stu for the situation between him and myself not having gone the way he'd expected.
well thats good to hear jerry i must have missed the apology personally speaking if it was me id make sure everyone saw my apology ya know like a "public" bold print thing... own up... admit wrongs... and then move on with your head held high.
ahwell... youve shown who you are and what your all about in this thread on several fronts for ALL to see.

Old 04-19-2012, 12:21 AM   #772
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas davis View Post
well thats good to hear jerry i must have missed the apology personally speaking if it was me id make sure everyone saw my apology ya know like a "public" bold print thing... own up... admit wrongs... and then move on with your head held high.
ahwell... youve shown who you are and what your all about in this thread on several fronts for ALL to see.
Stu got what he wanted. Would I buy from Jerry? No. But now it seems like a BUMPATHON from people who act as if they themselves have been taken. Jerry can take one of two paths now. He can learn from you guys and this thread, and start anew (thanks to this thread) or go on the dead end path of learning nothing here. He will choose his path regardless of anything said here from this point on. All defense mechanisms aside on Jerry's part, the BOI proved once again to serve a valid purpose. The record is here for all to see. Jerry will either use this experience to blossom into something worthwhile, or remain a weed. Time will tell. Few people admit their faults, but some do turn around. Jerry, wise up or get out of the industry. You will never escape (nor will anyone) the herp industry's ability to sniff out unsavory dealers, hobbyists, whatever. Fresh start? Make it happen before it's too late. Otherwise, sell vacuum cleaners...whatever. Good luck.

Old 04-19-2012, 11:46 AM   #773
Bobby O
Thumbs down Buyer Beware-Jerry Kruse

Yes Jer', being a chronic pathological liar and having a career in psychotherapy may not be the best combination. As suggested by myself before, a career as an used car dealer may be your forte. I'm dying to know, who's zonatas are you gonna display at the upcoming White Plains show?

Old 04-19-2012, 05:47 PM   #774
Mjay
sorry it been so long but been having computer problems ,not to mention i rarely spend time on computer anyway my snakes are still doing great not in anyway trying to get involved in all this chaos and dont know any of you, but can say that when i picked up my anerys from jerry,i was actually jelouse of how good stews looked just saw past pics posted,and dont know what happened not takin sides,juststating what i saw did anyone else commenting see thier condition two days prior to jerry shippin if so please let me know your opinion ill check back later

Old 04-19-2012, 06:23 PM   #775
JerryKruse
Fantastic, we're aaaaaalllllll here now. Two different people, two different places this time around. Glad you finally got aroung to having the computer fixed Matt. At any rate, as I've said before, I've nothing more to add other than to reiterate what I've said in my last couple of posts. Bobby, it's not worth even responding to your ridiculous banter. See ya at the show. Take care all and be well.

Old 04-19-2012, 06:54 PM   #776
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjay View Post
sorry it been so long but been having computer problems ,not to mention i rarely spend time on computer anyway my snakes are still doing great not in anyway trying to get involved in all this chaos and dont know any of you, but can say that when i picked up my anerys from jerry,i was actually jelouse of how good stews looked just saw past pics posted,and dont know what happened not takin sides,juststating what i saw did anyone else commenting see thier condition two days prior to jerry shippin if so please let me know your opinion ill check back later
Quote:
Fantastic, we're aaaaaalllllll here now. Two different people, two different places this time around. Glad you finally got aroung to having the computer fixed Matt. At any rate, as I've said before, I've nothing more to add other than to reiterate what I've said in my last couple of posts. Bobby, it's not worth even responding to your ridiculous banter. See ya at the show. Take care all and be well.

I smell Spanish Mackerel and it's been dead in the sun for a looooong time.

Hooooo, that's a ripe one.

Old 04-19-2012, 10:18 PM   #777
laterob
Quote:
Kind of an odd first post. NIce dig there in bold, too. Jerry, I think you are deranged.

Old 04-19-2012, 10:46 PM   #778
DesertRat73
Quote:
Stew, please with the dramatics already... .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjay View Post
,i was actually jelouse of how good stews looked just saw past pics posted,and dont know what happened not takin sides,juststating what i saw did anyone else commenting see thier condition two days prior to jerry shippin if so please let me know your opinion ill check back later

Seems clear to me. Hello me... hows the other me today?

Old 04-19-2012, 11:17 PM   #779
thomas davis
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertRat73 View Post
Seems clear to me. Hello me... hows the other me today?

just keeps diggin

Old 04-19-2012, 11:36 PM   #780
ReptileGeek181
So are we all in agreement to never buy from JerryKruse?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!