Erik Strait - Good Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-20-2005, 01:55 PM   #1
crazycorn
Erik Strait - Good Guy

Eric was fast and prompt with shipping, very friendly and was great to deal with. I won an auction for a crested gecko from him for the Hayden fund and I am very pleased. Will do business again.

Old 07-20-2005, 06:04 PM   #2
EriksReptiles
Thanks for making the winning Bid!! I hope you enjoy that little one!!

You were very fast pay for it to.

Thanks Erik

Old 07-20-2005, 06:50 PM   #3
Borewyrm
Could not agree more! I recieved more than expected in a very fast time frame!!!!

Padraic Devine

Old 07-20-2005, 06:55 PM   #4
EriksReptiles
I Thank you both for your very generous bids!! I hope you both enjoy what you got. It people like you that support great causes!! I know Kelli Thanks both of you very much!

By the way Borewyrm: Did you like the frame that I picked out for the picture?? I thought it looked so cool and brought out the oranges in the gecko!!

Thanks Erik

Old 07-20-2005, 07:02 PM   #5
Borewyrm
The frame is awesome! I love it! Framed the other smaller photos in a complimentary colored frame. You done good
Padraic Devine

Old 07-20-2005, 11:30 PM   #6
crazycorn
I love the little crestie thanks again Eric! I even went and put up an auction myself for Kelli.

Old 07-21-2005, 07:08 AM   #7
Crested Lady
I just saw this thread and definitely have to agree. My business transaction with Erik went very smoothly. My crested was shipped in a timely manner and it's obvious that he genuinely cares about his animals.

Old 08-09-2006, 12:38 AM   #8
Cicada Hollow
Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in as well. I had an OUTSTANDING transaction with Eric! Purchased numerous high end crested geckos from him, they all arrived in as good or better condition than described, perfect packaging, awesome all around transaction. I would not hesitate to purchase from Eric again and I highly recommend him to anyone!

~Dorothy Gunzel

Old 08-10-2006, 01:03 AM   #9
cbird86
Really good guy!!!!!!!

I have bought three geckos so far and hopefully more, lol. Shipping and nformation was excellent, definitely recommend Erik.

Very nice geckos man!!

Old 11-08-2006, 09:49 AM   #10
Cat_72
Thumbs up

I received 3 Leopard Geckos from Erik yesterday, and couldn't be more pleased with them!! They are VERY fat and healthy, were very well packed for shipping, and Erik was more than happy to hold the little guys until we had a warmer stretch of weather to ship them.

A super guy to deal with, and super animals....who could ask for more??

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!