R.I.P Chuck Kimmel (critical bill) :( - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 03-24-2010, 02:22 AM   #71
Abby
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanAng420 View Post
Wes, I deal with sad stuff all day, but THAT made me cry. THANK you for posting, even though I never knew you or Chuck before, I feel like I did. Chuck has had an affect on EVERYONE. Thank you.

Old 03-24-2010, 07:22 AM   #72
chamgirl99471
Great Post Wes!!

Old 03-24-2010, 07:31 AM   #73
crotalusadamanteus
Yeah Wes, that's just not right you coming in here and making me cry like that.

Beautiful words Brother. I know Chuck is shedding a tear over that right now, while lifting his drink in a toast to "The Fauna That Was" and your presence here, even if only long enough to make that one post.

The Fauna That Was. That brings a smile to my face thinking back to the duet that brought fear to the bad guys in the industry. Good ol days for sure.

Nice to see ya again Bro, even if it is under such sad circumstances.

Old 03-24-2010, 11:05 AM   #74
Miss Tuniwha
Oh Wes.. I have missed you .. and the 2 of you together.. well.. that was just.. well.. craziness. Amazing.. and horrid all at once!!!! LOL

I am very happy that Rich let you come and speak your piece, (and make me cry you bastard)

Old 03-24-2010, 11:54 AM   #75
Herpster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn View Post
Rich was kind enough to allow me back for this one post.

Chuck and I started out as many lovers do, trying to tear each others throats out and, as many lovers do, found out that we really were more alike than not.

He'd hit em high and I'd hit low and then he'd hit em low and so would I, laughing all the while.

He was the last of the Paladins from Fauna That Was, a helluva place that was not kind to the scumbags and dumbasses of the reptile world.

A quick wit and a nose for crap were natural gifts that some of us will not forget. I didn't know the guy in person but he is one of the few I considered a friend. Those of you from Fauna That Was know how seldom I use that word and how important it is to me.

Maggie, I'm sorry for your loss, truly. You can find me on a couple of sites, bp.net in particular and there are some here who can put you in touch if there is ANYTHING I can do for you or the girls. I know Chuck would have done the same were I married and our situations reversed. Don't hesitate to contact me for whatever, even if it's just for nothing at all.

I'll miss that guy, have missed him, but I'm pretty sure that he'll be clinking ice in a nice drink in a fantastic pool telling me how proud he is of you and the girls when we finally team up again, wherever that may be. I like the image of him, his plastic innertube, light blue of course though I don't know why, in a clean crystalline pool of liquid comfort, a breeze blowing the palms making the faintest of ripple on the water while we laugh and drink and remember fondly the good times we had. Don't be in any rush to join us, but you know there'll be smiles all around when you do.

I am absolutely hysterical crying right now - Rich, thank you, thank you.

I know Charles is smiling right now knowing that Wes was able to come back to make a post for him - this means the most to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart - much love to you. Maggie

Old 03-24-2010, 02:49 PM   #76
DAND
For those of you who haven't had the opportunity to meet Chuck well here are a couple pics Maggie sent me to post:

Old 03-24-2010, 02:50 PM   #77
Abby
Wow, it's eerie that the way I always pictured him was pretty spot on Nice to put a face with the name after all these years.

Old 03-24-2010, 02:59 PM   #78
garweft
I always pictured him as Lance, the slapchop/shamwow guy..... lol.

This place just isn't the same without him. Especially the forums toward the bottom. He danced the line between funny and offensive like few I have met.

Old 03-24-2010, 03:59 PM   #79
SamanthaJane13

Old 03-24-2010, 07:18 PM   #80
crotalusadamanteus
Yep, that's what I needed. I haven't even cracked the slightest grin since I heard about Chucks hospitalization last week. But this did the trick.

BIG SMILE

Thanks Dave. And Maggie.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!