Terri Sommella Fire and Ice Dragons -- Nightmare - Page 28 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-24-2014, 10:17 PM   #271
tongx
Nicole, I know at some point in every ones life they have put a deposit down on an item to hold it for them. And for as me recomending someone else to you and it helps you , I dont regret letting you know if it gets one less person to stay or go away from F & I. I was letting you know where I got my other 2 dragons and another lady I talked to about the problems I had with my dragons from F & I. Some want to but in and not see what people are talking about ( called selective reading). I dont jump down someone because of what they say. Its not what they say and ,I ask auestions to find out more about a situation. Some people need to just need to keep quiet if they dont know the whole situation about what others are talking about. Its funny how they jump in and acuse, but never try to help you in a situation. I bite back as well.

Old 03-25-2014, 11:02 AM   #272
Snake-Queen
I've been keeping up on this thread, as I am a breeder also. I still don't understand why people continue to pay for a $500 egg.

I will take deposits on a specific baby & hold till it can be paid off, but an egg? And you don't even get to pick your baby? That just doesn't seem ethical to me. What is sounds like to me, is that Terri is in it for the money and not the love of the species. That is very sad.

Old 07-20-2014, 05:15 PM   #273
Marky
you guys have me contemplating now. I just put a $40 deposit with terri on friday for a collector quality super citrus leatherback male. She claims he is super stunning and she would hold him for herself in a second. He is 2 weeks old and will need another 2 weeks before he can ship. I have a $250 payment scheduled this week and another $210 payment scheduled next week right before he ships. Im thinking about taking a loss on that $40 and walking away. I dont know if I trust her word now. Idk but its not looking good....

Old 07-20-2014, 10:27 PM   #274
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marky View Post
you guys have me contemplating now. I just put a $40 deposit with terri on friday for a collector quality super citrus leatherback male. She claims he is super stunning and she would hold him for herself in a second. He is 2 weeks old and will need another 2 weeks before he can ship. I have a $250 payment scheduled this week and another $210 payment scheduled next week right before he ships. Im thinking about taking a loss on that $40 and walking away. I dont know if I trust her word now. Idk but its not looking good....
Take the $40.00 loss it will save you alot of BS from F+I.

By the way you can not make a super citrus.

Old 07-21-2014, 01:37 AM   #275
Marky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Dragons View Post
Take the $40.00 loss it will save you alot of BS from F+I.

By the way you can not make a super citrus.
Yea, I am going to let her keep that $40. I will email her tomorrow informing her of my decision. I'm sure she won't be too pleased. But after seeing all these comments and multiple threads, I'm not too pleased either buying from her. Seems like she's just in it for the money and making the most profit. She must have made a living off people. Lord knows how many people gave her $500 for a $150 dragon smh. Thankfully, I started talking to David at CCD and I'm going to end up with a much better dragon from a much much more reliable breeder. Off the bat he seemed like a great guy and very helpful. He even sent me a pic of a dragon without me asking him. He showed me a dragon that I bet is much better than what Terri was going to send me and for only half the price of hers. Terri seems like nothing but overpriced and bad news. I'm glad to only lose $40. I bet many people wish they had only lost $40, unfortunately. I'm sorry for those of you who got jerked for hundreds of dollars. But don't dwell on it because God sees everything, and everything comes back to you, good and bad. Its always good to be good.

Old 07-21-2014, 08:02 AM   #276
XxCodyDarnellxX
Woah. I actually read through this entire thing! I've been here over an hour!

Glad this got a "bump", it sounds like this is something that deserves to be seen.

Old 10-06-2014, 12:03 AM   #277
Myca
I just read this entire post. I actually had called her and was trying to ask her about a particular dragon. The connection was very bad and she said something was wrong with the phone. I had spoken to a man earlier and he quoted me a $55.00 shipping price. She told me he was wrong and it would be between $75.00 and $100.00 to ship. Then she told me she did not accept Paypal, I had to go and get a purchase Visa card and load money on to it to buy my dragon. She said Paypal was too expensive. I decided I was not comfortable with that. I came here to look her up and found this thread. I am stunned with how bad things can get. Thank goodness for the BOI. I plan to become a contributing member. It saved me a fortune.

Old 10-06-2014, 12:16 AM   #278
Helenthereef
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myca View Post
Thank goodness for the BOI. I plan to become a contributing member. It saved me a fortune.

Old 10-07-2014, 12:45 PM   #279
Snake-Queen
I'm very happy to see this thread has at least saved 2 buyers from her over-priced, anti-social bearded dragons. There are so many breeders that truly care about the animals they breed.

Old 10-09-2014, 08:18 PM   #280
jessjojam121480
Wow do I wish I had seen this thread a few hours ago. I just paid Terry $500 today for a baby that won't be ready to ship for a few more weeks. She wouldn't send me a pic either...but I figured they have been rated #1 in the hypo citrus color morphs do I thought she was on the up and up and could provide me the yellow dragon I desire. Now I am upset...worried and discusted with myself for not doing more research FIRST on this woman!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!