3 leopard geckos for sale! SHTCTB, Hypo Lavender het tremper, and aberrant albino - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 10-11-2014, 06:35 PM   #1
Vespa2628
3 leopard geckos for sale! SHTCTB, Hypo Lavender het tremper, and aberrant albino

I'm reducing my collection because I do not have time for all of them anymore. All prices are final, as they are already rather low. The prices do not include shipping, which is approximately $50 using reptilesexpress.

The SHTCTB is at a discounted price right now as she has had some issues recovering from her last clutch of eggs. She's approximately 50 grams, official weight can be provided for serious inquiries. Asking $50 for her.

The Hypo Lavender het Bell was hatched by me on 7/13/14. He/she is eating anything you put in front of him/her and is turning out to be quite docile. Incubation temp was 85, so I have no guess as to if it is a female or male. Asking $65 for him/her.

The aberrant albino is not quite ready to be shipped yet, will ship when he/she is 25 grams. Hatched 8/15/14. I can't say for sure if she/he will acquire any other traits, all that I can account for at this point in time is the aberrant albino. Bell line, full blood sister/brother to the hypo lavender for sale. Asking $50 for her/him.

To ask questions or to buy one of these beautiful geckos, email me at stephanie.barton43@hotmail.com. I might have to delay shipping just a little, because the heat is unrelenting here in the south. This site does not seem to want me to upload pictures, so email me and I will provide pictures. Thank you!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
aberrant, bell albino, het albino, hypo lav, shtctb