A few questions for the knowledgable bunch here! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-08-2005, 01:19 PM   #1
careylane
A few questions for the knowledgable bunch here!

I was needing certain info on certain snakes and was wondering if anyone could help me. I was needing the location and proper living arangments and best temp. and the type of venom(hemotoxins, neurotoxins, how venomous and common effects) and other interesting facts would be greatly appreciated on the following animals. The more the better. King cobra, wagler's temple viper, neo tropical rattlesnake, sawscale viper, northern pacific rattler, and mojave rattler. I hear alot of different talk about these animals would love to have facts. Thanks so very much for you help!

Old 06-10-2005, 01:50 AM   #2
snakegetters
That's quite a tall order, and to answer it I'd have to basically write a whole book here on this forum. LOL Since that isn't practical, I would recommend this book http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1575241382 to start with. You can also use Google to search for care sheets for these species.

Old 06-13-2005, 09:28 AM   #3
BWSmith
Good choice TT. I was very impressed with the content of that book. Glad it is in English now

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!