Bad Guy Tony121204/Anthony Pappas is a scammer - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-12-2014, 10:31 PM   #71
Tony121204
Since you prefer to talk on here and everyone prefers as well, you recently sent a pm asking to just send torts that's why I stated. I also informed you I thought you were refunded when you told me you were not the first thing I did was call PayPal to get you a refund. Being that my acount funds were on hold or in negative due to a claim I was not able to just refund the money, so I asked you to file a claim so I can have paypal released the money. I didn't even get the emails about local pd or any of that I have not been able to get on the email. Im not trying to scam you. I can send the torts like you asked or I can refund the money as soon as PayPal is done with the claim.

Old 10-12-2014, 11:47 PM   #72
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony121204 View Post
Since you prefer to talk on here and everyone prefers as well, you recently sent a pm asking to just send torts that's why I stated. I also informed you I thought you were refunded when you told me you were not the first thing I did was call PayPal to get you a refund. Being that my acount funds were on hold or in negative due to a claim I was not able to just refund the money, so I asked you to file a claim so I can have paypal released the money. I didn't even get the emails about local pd or any of that I have not been able to get on the email. Im not trying to scam you. I can send the torts like you asked or I can refund the money as soon as PayPal is done with the claim.
Well...isn't that nice. That's how paypal will be done with the claim. WHEN YOU SEND THE REFUND! That's normally how they make sure claims are done and everything is copacetic. But...Nice try.

Especially seeing as how you said you said you had another claim/were in negative. So long as you're in NEGATIVE, they can't refund anything, until you put money back into paypal (or unless you have your bank connected. But something tells me your bank acct is in the negative/zero balance too so they can't do that.) So connect the dots here...Put money into your account to make your account go in the positive, then he can get his refund.

Old 10-13-2014, 12:17 AM   #73
Celtic Constrictors
You never did answer the question about how a family member got a hold of your fauna account as well as your PayPal to run this scam. I'm more impressed that not only are they super computer savvy, they apparently know their stuff about tortoises (at least enough to convince people to send $1,000+).

Who, pray tell, is this jack of all trades with low moral integrity lurking in your lineage?

Old 10-13-2014, 12:33 AM   #74
Tony121204
My son

Old 10-13-2014, 12:37 AM   #75
Tony121204
Long story wouldn't believe it anyway, since everything I say is nice try or a scam or how ever you all wanna call it. so no point of getting into it. I'm not gonna keep going back and forth I deleted the adds, to those who were offended I Appoligize I will not be using the site so there's no need to worry about any scams. And I will make sure he gets his money back.

Old 10-13-2014, 12:45 AM   #76
hhmoore
Apparently, he is unhappy that his sister's name & number got posted
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony121204
Excuse me sir
Excuse me sir there was i post threaded about me a scammer I had a issue with PayPal I talked to this gentle men numerous times filed a claim to get his money back in the process of getting it back. My snakes and stuff were in someone else's care and was taken for some money besides the fact it's all being taken care off but how is is this Durante guy and all them people can use my sisters full name in this thread cause she emailed some one to buy a rack cash? And this guy can just bash her and throw her addresss an name around? Thank you
I'll be honest, I stopped reading that, and didn't waste time trying to decipher it. If you're going to send me a message, please make the effort to make it readable...and be sure that the point of the message is fairly clear.

Quote:
Hello?
I seen you deleted a add due to violation are you in charge of this idk how these people can use my sisters full name and phone number when she has no account here or anything to do with my reptiles can you help me or point me in a direction please? Thank you
At least that one mostly makes sense.
I haven't been following this thread; but, from what I have seen, it appears that your sister was implicated because of contact information that you both used.
I'm not sure what sort of help you want; but I'll suggest that you A) Make sure that you are the only person that has access to your account here, B) use your own email and PayPal address when dealing with people.
If you're trying to get her name (and/or whatever other information is posted) removed, you're out of luck.

Old 10-13-2014, 12:48 AM   #77
Tony121204
It's not a big deal thanks for your help bud.

Old 10-13-2014, 01:31 AM   #78
Chris Kennard
Tony. How old are you and how old is your son?

Old 10-13-2014, 02:05 AM   #79
Tony121204
44/19

Old 10-13-2014, 02:14 AM   #80
Pasodama
Well now, "Anthony", it is so nice of your "sister" to let your son have her Paypal account info/password and to have free access to use her Paypal account.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!