Info MIKE FEZDEN - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-22-2017, 02:15 PM   #51
DavidBeard
You think any school is going to want to award a PHD to some fool who calls people the N word on FB posts, and then brags about it? Good luck, lol. I've seen people removed from educational programs for less.

Old 04-23-2017, 01:30 AM   #52
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alterna Ranch View Post
My intent has nothing to do with being vindictive Snake Queen(Oh, and take a shower cause you stink), so your post is irrelevant.
You are a joke. You've been misusing acronyms and calling us stupid? You proven to be a racist, misogynist, egotistical boorish person.

All your ranting have shown is you are jealous of Mike's success. (That's how it appears to me.) So you attack the people responding, because your word isn't take as gospel. As it's been stated, your opinion is not a fact. Just because you've caught X amount of snakes doesn't make you an expert in their genetics; it doesn't make you an "expert" at catching them.

Old 04-23-2017, 05:10 PM   #53
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
You are a joke. You've been misusing acronyms and calling us stupid? You proven to be a racist, misogynist, egotistical boorish person.

All your ranting have shown is you are jealous of Mike's success. (That's how it appears to me.) So you attack the people responding, because your word isn't taken as gospel. As it's been stated, your opinion is not a fact. Just because you've caught X amount of snakes doesn't make you an expert in their genetics; it does make you an "expert" at catching them.
•edit

Old 04-23-2017, 11:30 PM   #54
itfelldownaroundme
What a wreck of a thread! It's too bad it's not possible to edit the thread title to reflect back on Bob Sloan and his horrible attitude. He has no business breeding.

Old 04-26-2017, 07:25 PM   #55
Alterna Ranch
Genomic DNA Testing

Without it -these "leucy" alterna are garbage and would be proven to be so if the people trying to scam you out of high dollars would tell the truth. We already know that the parents of these leucys were generic - which means they could've had anything in them to cause this. As for me being an expert in alterna - how many have any of you collected or produced? None probably. And where is snakesatsunset with the name of the person whose collected 1027? nowhere - like most - another liar. And David....if the blacks can use the N word, but a white person cannot - are you too stupid to not know that in itself is racism? Clearly you are.

I will post that these leucy alterna are hybrid garbage all over the net in every corner of the world until Genomic DNA testing is done and proven.

Old 04-26-2017, 08:01 PM   #56
Snake-Queen
So they are garbage, just cause you say so?

Old 04-26-2017, 08:32 PM   #57
jcarrender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alterna Ranch View Post
And where is snakesatsunset with the name of the person whose collected 1027? nowhere - like most - another liar. And David....if the blacks can use the N word, but a white person cannot - are you too stupid to not know that in itself is racism? Clearly you are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakesatsunset View Post
Sloan, thats it? My friend has 41 females laid already HER name is Reinalda Rubio. You dont know of her? Good....she doesnt care. According to her, in Mexico you cannot collect and take with you. Post your export permits for the ones you collected in Mexico.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakesatsunset View Post
MEXICO: Very difficult. Permits are only granted to Mexican scientists and even collecting on private land without permit is illegal. Collecting in MX requires that you be added under a scientist who has a permit and will sponsor your research. Donating representatives of your collections back to that Mexican institution are also required. Further information is available here through the embassy.

She is scientist and knows who collects.....you do not have a permit in your name, she checked. Whats excuse now?
He did produce it Bob. You willfully ignored it as you have every other part of the completely valid argument against your claims. I do not know you and I am not judging you or your history. I have however read this entire thread and I have come to my own opinion of you, (not a fact, an opinon, see the diference?) you are an extremely unhappy, angry person who does not like to have their self proclaimed expert opinion questioned.These are classic traits of a psychopath. After reading reading other threads you have been involved in it is pretty clear that you are one. You really should seek professional help for that before you end up in prison (again?) or are stripped of your honorary Phd in BS.

Old 04-26-2017, 09:10 PM   #58
Alterna Ranch
Hey Justin

Go fuck yourself faggot!

Old 04-26-2017, 09:18 PM   #59
jcarrender
Yup exactly. Bwahahahaha

Old 05-10-2017, 06:04 PM   #60
gophersnake13
Just as a character witness, I've known Mike since we were both getting started in the hobby years and years ago. I even helped him set up his first website. He's taken it upon himself to try and master captive husbandry of some of the most difficult to care for and unheralded species with some very unique dietary and care requirements with the ends of giving people access to some of these species. Not sure he's doing that as much any more but he's one of the most knowledgeable colubrid people I've known on a personal level.

When we reconnected online about a year ago he was very willing to answer all questions I had in regards to an inquiry I had about some of his animals. I didn't end up purchasing due to space issues but there was absolutely nothing that hinted at any sort of shadiness with his reptiles at all. He even goes as far as to not go to reptile shows so that his animals have no risk of catching diseases that he would pass onto his customers.

Stand up guy in my opinion and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase anything from him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!