BLUE BLUE BLUE SMURFY Lewisi hybrids - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Old 10-21-2023, 09:42 PM   #1
Cyclosaura
BLUE BLUE BLUE SMURFY Lewisi hybrids

Hello,

I have for sale the 2023 offspring from the super blue lewisi pairing Smurfy x Xena. If you are looking to raise a super blue dragon this pairing has proven to produce just that. They really just don’t get much bluer than this! The babies show blue right out of the egg. They "glow" and it is extremely difficult to capture in photos. They are eating great on home grown plants, greens and Mazuri and are available for 1,000 shipped.

The sire Smurfy and dam, Xena are pictured. Fauna lowers the quality of the photo when posted, feel free to contact me to see the true colors of these animals!

I have yet to see offspring from this pairing not come out spectacular. They all turn out super blue

If you’re interested of have a trade offer please email me at cyclosaura@yahoo.com

Thank you

I am interested in trading for:
male bolivian redfoots
male FL radiateds
male FL Sri Lankan stars
male FL leopard tortoise (babcocki)
male hypo redfoot tortoise
male Vietnamese pond turtle
Female Sulawesi forest turtles (yuwonoi)
Female Flowerback box turtles (galbinifrons)
Female pied pectinata iguana
Female Australian Frilled lizard
and other rare turtles, tortoises and lizards
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!