Is Fauna loading Slow - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 07-12-2010, 05:33 PM   #1
gulfcoastreefer
Is Fauna loading Slow

All the sites I go to seem to load normally.Fauna seems slow.Is it on my end or is anybody else having problems to.. Thanks James

Old 07-12-2010, 06:12 PM   #2
crissabella
I'm not having a problem on my end. It loads normally for me

Old 07-12-2010, 06:56 PM   #3
brd7666
Loads fine for me too. I am using Fios, so it's faster any way. Good luck.

Old 07-12-2010, 06:57 PM   #4
Southern Wolf
At times it loads slow for me on this network.... and when it does... its waiting on the google ads to load... at least thats what it says at the bottom.

At home I dont normally have any problems.

**shrug**

Old 07-12-2010, 07:35 PM   #5
Bob Kite
Loads just fine for me too.

Old 07-12-2010, 08:36 PM   #6
mikeyt
Fauna definitely loads slow for me at certain times of the day. Early morning and later evening it loads pretty descent, but at other times it is so slow that I get frustrated and log off.

Old 07-13-2010, 06:28 AM   #7
gulfcoastreefer
It seems to be better today. Thanks for the replys James

Old 07-13-2010, 09:31 AM   #8
SamanthaJane13
Yeah-compared to other sites I use, Fauna really lags!!

It has to be all the ads.

Old 07-13-2010, 10:30 AM   #9
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by gulfcoastreefer View Post
All the sites I go to seem to load normally.Fauna seems slow.Is it on my end or is anybody else having problems to.. Thanks James

Usually google ads are the sticking point... or more to the point.. google analytics are what do not want to load a lot of times.

Old 07-13-2010, 12:05 PM   #10
WebSlave
Well, I'm using Safari for my browser, and running on a very fast computer with a SSD main drive and this site loads extremely quickly. When I refresh the screen, everything completes loading in just 5 seconds. The page itself generated by the server is done in 0.58 seconds.

You would be surprised at how much your own local computer has an effect on loading pages. Heck, I can just switch over to my OLD computer I use for emails and it's a WORLD of difference with everything else remaining the same.

As for the ads and such, sorry, but nothing in life is really for free. The Google ads are a necessity for the financial health of this site. If they weren't here helping to pay the bills and helping to put food on my table, then this site wouldn't be here neither.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!