CALIFORNIA KINGSNAKE * BONANZA! !* - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2003, 08:05 PM   #1
Fred Albury
Thumbs up CALIFORNIA KINGSNAKE * BONANZA! !*

AVAILABLE:

The following Cal Kings are available for sale. All are captive bred and either produced by myself or purchased from local breeders. All have been in my collection a minimum of 6 months to as much as 4 years.Local sales are encouraged, so if yoyu live in the San Diego,Southern Calif area feel free to come down and see them.Sorry, no pictures are available of these snakes at this time.

1.0 2002 High white Cal Kingsnake
This snake has a high degre of white coloration. Very clean and pretty. Produced by Mr.Steve Little(Lost on Snakes) here in San Diego,Calif in 2002. ALWAYS eats, never bites, pretty nice, good looking and healthy cal king.

Price: $80.00

0.1 1999 Striped Calif Kingsnake
I produced this snake from a breeding of striped to striped
parents. Complete unbroken stripe+Happy face pattern on head. VORACIOUS feeder,a bit on the thin side right now, but with a few feeding should pork right back up(Was brumated). Very clean, good looking DARK brown and WHITE(Not yellow,ugh) Cal King. Worth every penny to someone that wants to produce nice stripes.

Price:$100.00

1.0 *CHOCOLATE* PHASE Cal Kingsnake-
EVERYONE that sees this guy never guesses correctly about what he IS. Their minds dont bend around seeing a California Kingsnake that is CHOCOLATE BROWN!! He has the faintest pattern showing underneath this chocolate brown coloration. And his eyes are a blue color. This strain was made popular by the late Lloyd Lemke. Truly an oddity. Healthy and always eats. Will make a great pet or breeder. Cage is available.

Price: $100.00

Shipping is not included in the price. Again,I would prefer to sell locally, just to skip the drama of shipping, but will ship if you are serious. These snakes are guaranteed to feed and be mite and tick free..Contact me if your seriously interested

Thanks,

Fred Albury
Aztec Reptiles
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread