Info Nick Maitland / nickmaitland96 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-01-2011, 02:15 PM   #1
Focal
Nick Maitland / nickmaitland96

Ok so a couple of weeks ago, Nick posts a Caramel het for Glow ball python for sale and when questioned about the parents, he replied they were both glows. When members replied that this was impossible, the ad was deleted. Maybe a mod can help but I think it was one of these threads:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru....php?p=1193105

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru....php?p=1192859

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru....php?p=1194205

Ok, so I bite and ask for pictures:

Take note, there was a slip of the name Alyssa and he states his buddy produced this ball python.

So here are the pictures I received:

At this point I think it's all over with. As the week passes, I seem him trying to trade this snake for everything under the moon and then an ad pops up "[Wanted] pastel and mojave ball pythons"

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=224331

This time different parents are listed and the pictures provided are the same snake that I was given:

Old 02-01-2011, 02:16 PM   #2
Focal
Note: This time he swears he produced it

I've studied the picture the WHOLE day and they are the same snake and to boot, I found another ad with probably the same snake with totally different details:

And the final blow:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaitland96 View Post
well i produced her . ill give you a 100 percent guarentee on her genetics. i dont have anyone to verify her genetics because noone else produced this snake do you get where im coming from?

Mr. Maitland, can you please explain yourself?

Old 02-01-2011, 02:32 PM   #3
nickmaitland96
yes i can i did produce the snake me and a buddy when i told him i produced it i was meaning it as in i ussaying i bred one of my snakes to a buddy of mines snake and produced the clutch there was no need to put me on the boi for this

Old 02-01-2011, 02:44 PM   #4
nickmaitland96
and you can clearly see that the name alyssa has a heart beside it its my girlfriend she was on my message signature i hope you feel really slow and i clearly put in the otther ad that i was setting up a ad for my friend because he didnt know how to. the glow times glow ad that had the pic of my snake on it was just to show what the caramel looked like it wasnt a actual picture of the snake . and the other ad yes was mine no big deal she has the genes and if you didnt believe me you shouldnt have ever contacted me thanks dont reply to my stuff or comment again your being blocked goodbye

Old 02-01-2011, 02:45 PM   #5
TheFragginDragon
Your first ad said the parents were caramel glows (I remember this, I saw the ad). The other ad in question you stated the parents were something else. Now, if you 'bred one of your snakes to your buddys snake', then why the change in the parents description? And why delete your most recent ad if there's nothing to hide?

Old 02-01-2011, 02:50 PM   #6
nickmaitland96
because im not going to have an ad if people are calling me a scammer its pointless to post anything and the reason the parents were different is because i didnt produce my friends snake i posted 2 ads for him that were not my snakes i just posted the pics to show what the caramel looked like. the only ad that was mine is if they said the het glows parents dad was a ghost het caramel and the mom was caramel het ghost

thanks nick.

Old 02-01-2011, 02:54 PM   #7
nickmaitland96
do you understand what i am saying! im not a scammer but go ahead you guys post all the negative stuff you want

Old 02-01-2011, 03:10 PM   #8
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaitland96 View Post
and you can clearly see that the name alyssa has a heart beside it its my girlfriend she was on my message signature i hope you feel really slow and i clearly put in the otther ad that i was setting up a ad for my friend because he didnt know how to. the glow times glow ad that had the pic of my snake on it was just to show what the caramel looked like it wasnt a actual picture of the snake . and the other ad yes was mine no big deal she has the genes and if you didnt believe me you shouldnt have ever contacted me thanks dont reply to my stuff or comment again your being blocked goodbye
To the bolded..can you please explain again..SLOWLY, in ENGLISH? I am not following at all. Why would you do that?

Old 02-01-2011, 03:13 PM   #9
Focal
Nick,

I did not call you a scammer. I asked you to explain your actions because they do not ad up. I understand that you and your friend may have produced this snake, but why tell me your friend produced it and you can't get papers. If you produced it, why can't you?

Also, why have three different parental genetics in three different ads for the same snake?

There's no reason to be upset if I am wrong, but if anything I should be upset because I feel like I was lied to.

Also, can you provide a reference for your buddy that produced this snake and can you post pics of the parents?

Thanks.

Old 02-01-2011, 03:14 PM   #10
Shadera
Is this you, Nick? If so, seems some odd questions to be asked by someone who has the cash to get into caramel glows. Just sayin'.

http://answers.yahoo.com/activity;_y...stions-answers

There were originally three animals that I remember specifically seeing posted for sale. A caramel het glow with changing parents, a regular caramel, and a het caramel. Maybe one of the mods would be kind enough to un-delete those for us if we ask real nice?

The newest ad has also been deleted already. Doesn't seem like the behavior of someone with nothing to hide.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
804 892 7246, maitland, nickmaitland96@gmail.com