For those who like stripes... - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-04-2008, 08:25 AM   #11
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
Originally Posted by stripedboa
Yeah
Diablo earned his name by trying to kill me every chance he get for the last 2 years.

Nicole
Hehehehe stoney is Satan too and is one of the reasons that Bryon works with the adults and I handle the neos. He launched off the hook like a flying squirrel trying to eat my face. BTW is Diablo one of Danny Bristow's animals?

And Rick you will be one of the first that we show pix to we they bare off spring next spring.

Old 09-04-2008, 08:30 AM   #12
stripedboa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Fopiano
Hehehehe stoney is Satan too and is one of the reasons that Bryon works with the adults and I handle the neos. He launched off the hook like a flying squirrel trying to eat my face. BTW is Diablo one of Danny Bristow's animals?

And Rick you will be one of the first that we show pix to we they bare off spring next spring.

Yeah
Diablo is from the Danny Bristow. I wish he would produce some more i need a female for him...

Old 09-04-2008, 09:02 AM   #13
Mooing Tricycle
Man, killer snake diablo is. I had be long mistaken for not liking boas long ago... Now, dang, i think they look better than most other snakes! I was bitten, and bitten hard by the boa bug. Theres so much in these animals that people havent even got a SCRATCH on yet!

Old 09-04-2008, 12:08 PM   #14
Laura Fopiano
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by stripedboa
Yeah
Diablo is from the Danny Bristow. I wish he would produce some more i need a female for him...
Awesome Nicole, stoney is from Danny as well and the nice thing about them is that they are genetic co-doms.

Now serenity on the other hand is an unproven stripe line and that's why she is going to a Dayle Speckin hypo. Dayle's animals really hold there color well into adult hood and with her buck skin back ground color they should make an awesome pairing!

And Alicia the bug hasn't bitten until you see these stripped animals in person. Maybe you would want a lil stripped baby to go along with sab baby? (if I can get that silly girl to take)

Old 09-04-2008, 12:12 PM   #15
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Awesome Nicole, stoney is from Danny as well and the nice thing about them is that they are genetic co-doms.

Now serenity on the other hand is an unproven stripe line and that's why she is going to a Dayle Speckin hypo. Dayle's animals really hold there color well into adult hood and with her buck skin back ground color they should make an awesome pairing!

And Alicia the bug hasn't bitten until you see these stripped animals in person. Maybe you would want a lil stripped baby to go along with sab baby? (if I can get that silly girl to take)
lol no no!! Small stuff for me! Maybe eventually, ill nab some nice Ap cages or something like that. There are THREE of you that i need to get Bigger boas from someday!

Oh, right *edit* I REALLY hope she takes this year! But of course, that is 100% UP TO HER. Little brat I will wait patiently, because you know what, that little sab boy is going to be 100% AWESOME. I dont mind a bit!

Old 09-04-2008, 09:32 PM   #16
stripedboa
Quote:

Laura,
Let me know if you breed your danny Bristow striped male . I would like to pick up some more stripes from that line..

Nicole

Old 09-04-2008, 10:51 PM   #17
Laura Fopiano
He should be in with his girl by the end of this month!! I would be honored to sell you a baby or 2. The female is stunning and I can't wait to see what hidden genetics could be hidding in them both.

Old 09-05-2008, 12:42 AM   #18
BryonsBoas
Quote:

BUCKSKIN????? That girl ain't buckskin , Serenity is straight up YELLER!!! Geez woman.

Old 09-05-2008, 07:08 PM   #19
stripedboa
Quote:
He should be in with his girl by the end of this month!! I would be honored to sell you a baby or 2. The female is stunning and I can't wait to see what hidden genetics could be hidding in them both.

Laura,
Can you Pm so i can give my information. So you have it on hand..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!