My New Tangerine Jungle Albino w/ Carrrot Head (pics) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-27-2007, 09:03 PM   #1
Dawn in Oregon
My New Tangerine Jungle Albino w/ Carrrot Head (pics)

I just wanted to share a couple pictures of my new guy with everyone. I went to a reptile show this weekend here in Portland Oregon. I went on Saturday with no intention of buying another reptile, I took my 9 yr. old with me to look. I came across Hailey Lau of IDGeckos. I looked at one of her little ones...and went back to her table 3 times and decided not to get him. I thought a lot about him Saturday night and woke up Sunday morning and asked my husband if he would like to go look and that I really needed that little guy, I just couldn't get him out of my head. I prayed that morning all the way there that he would still be there. Hailey was very helpful and answered all my questions, she is one of the nicest people in the reptile community that I have come across, I would highly recommend her, she has great leos. My little guy is not shy in the least, he ate for me the first night, and when I say he ate....boy did he eat! Lets just say he ENJOYS his food. The first cricket he grabbed he slammed it on the tile, gave it a little shake, tossed it up and ate it! (He scared my 9 yr old..lol) He is very social too...he comes right out when he sees us to check out what we are doing. Needless to say I am very happy and he has been a great joy, and I look forward to spending a lot of time with him.

Keep in mind he's very tired in these pics...he actually slept for almost 24 hours after I got him settled into his new home...

Thanks for looking!

Old 02-27-2007, 09:08 PM   #2
Heykid
Awww! He's so cute! He looks so sleepy. I love leos <3

Old 02-27-2007, 09:46 PM   #3
CurtisF
Hahaha! I TOTALLY helped convince her to get it, too. High five.

Old 02-27-2007, 09:53 PM   #4
MKGeckos
Very pretty! Glad to see another Oregonian out here also!

Old 02-27-2007, 10:10 PM   #5
Stephies_Leos
He is gorgeous nice score !

Old 02-28-2007, 12:43 AM   #6
garweft
Nice looking leo.

Tangerine albinos are still my favorite morph. I hope to produce a few nice ones this year. But I doubt I'll be selling them, especially ones that nice.

Old 02-28-2007, 04:13 PM   #7
WindyO
Very pretty gecko. The colors are beautiful.

Old 04-01-2007, 02:12 PM   #8
ganjaMan2800
pretty stunning gecko! how much did you pay for it?

Old 04-01-2007, 02:33 PM   #9
Dawn in Oregon
Heres a couple new pics....He is quite the eater. In the first pic I posted at the beginning of this thread he was 26 grams.

In this pic he is 42 grams....taken 3-12-07

This pic is from yesterday 3-31-07.....he is now 49 grams!! He's also 8.5 inches long and only 5 months old!

Thanks for all the nice comments. I didn't pay near what everyone will think, I am almost embarrassed to say. I got him the last day of a reptile show here in Portland Oregon. I paid $55 for him. I got lucky, a breeder was going to buy him at the end of the day if I didn't snatch him up.

Old 04-01-2007, 04:28 PM   #10
BalloonzForU
Lookin' Good!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!