For Sale 1.1 Varanus Flavirufus - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2015, 10:33 AM   #11
SobekSerpents
Quote:
Originally Posted by kostoglotov73 View Post
Go look at videos on YouTube of the reptile whisperer. That woman does not wear gloves and neither does her six year old daughter when handling their monitors. I guess skull tattoos don't make you quite as tough as you think.
12 year old kids shouldn't be allowed on fauna....

Old 05-18-2015, 10:36 AM   #12
dfisch235
Chris Proctor, text me if you want you have any questions. I'm going to close and reopen the thread shortly.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-18-2015, 10:42 AM   #13
hhmoore
Anybody else feel the need to make posts that aren't related to a possible purchase in this thread? Plenty of infractions to go around...

Old 05-19-2015, 10:28 PM   #14
SobekSerpents
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Anybody else feel the need to make posts that aren't related to a possible purchase in this thread? Plenty of infractions to go around...
Asking how old the animals are & if they are siblings is directly related to possibly purchasing them.

Old 05-19-2015, 10:28 PM   #15
pestodeculo
Harald, I was actually being "disruptive" as you put it because I sold this exact pair to Doug and know the personality of these animals personally as well as keep/breed over 150 varanids (over 20 species) therefore was just putting in my .2 cents from my experience. I apologize if that offends you and if it's against your rules I'll try to refrain from doing so in the future;D.

@Doug, I'm trying to push a couple sales right now and may be interested in buying/trading (trade if your interested in any of the species I have avail) if they're still avail. You have my number if you wanna hit me up some time.

Old 05-19-2015, 10:51 PM   #16
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by SobekSerpents View Post
Asking how old the animals are & if they are siblings is directly related to possibly purchasing them.
Commenting on who should be allowed to use this site is not

Old 07-09-2015, 01:55 AM   #17
Otto Glott
Talking I'm still learning...

I'm looking for V. gouldii gouldii; are these the subspecies of gouldii or panoptes? I did not know this species was sold in the states, that is awesome! Also, are these smaller than V. panoptes?

Old 07-09-2015, 02:28 AM   #18
milokai
Good looking flavi

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread