For Sale Dwarf Morphs (a small group of small turtles) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 09-25-2011, 12:24 AM   #1
MargeeD
Dwarf Morphs (a small group of small turtles)

I have three fancy morphs that need a new home. they are pets, and I'd like to see them go to a forever home together. all three are dwarves. their small size is not due to deprivation, they are all fat and sassy, and have lived outside or under a proper UVB light all their lives with a balanced diet. None of them will ever reach six inches SCL and will never need a giant tank. they could all three live in a 40 or 50 gallon tank with good filtration for the rest of their lives.

I'm asking $100 each with a significant discount to anyone who wants to keep all three together.

red belly morph, peach and chocolate in color. she is six years old and 5 inches SLC. she stopped growing two years ago. her scutes are perfect. she has one damaged eye, an old injury that does not bother her. she has shed since this pic.

red belly morph, vibrant orange and blue/black in color. she is a full year old and 2.5 inches SLC. she has growing to do but will max out at about the same size as the older female. too young to sex but probably female. she has irregular scutes.

as a hatchling:

this summer outside:

a yellow belly slider morph. three years old and 3.5 inches SCL. she will probably max out in the next year or so at about 4 inches. she has lived outside, but she does not hibernate, and should be considered a tank kept turtle. perfect scutes, and all the rest of her too.

as a hatchling:

current:

Contact User Check User
Old 08-13-2016, 06:26 PM   #2
mc_reptile
I would love to buy but what the genetics of the 2nd one? Species is florida red belly? What is the species (latin name) and gentics or is it just dwarf no color traits? Thanks

Old 08-16-2016, 01:13 AM   #3
The Black Striped Painted
I would like to get the yellow belly slider. Email me at brianvincent7665@gmail.com

Old 08-16-2016, 06:30 AM   #4
CaptainSpaulding
This ad is 5 years old, fellas. Margaret is no longer selling these or any other turtles.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!