Inquiry boagirl from Napanoch NY - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-07-2012, 06:09 PM   #131
Sierra0101
Wow that came out completely opposite. My ad. His words. Haha

Old 05-07-2012, 06:14 PM   #132
LauraB
Quote:
My mother is Laci Kerridge
Yes, I know. Thank you.

Old 05-07-2012, 06:25 PM   #133
bloodybaroness
Just stop, Sierra, Sienna...whoever...

It's getting deeper and deeper and deeper.

What are you trying to prove?

It would take a pretty thick headed person to consider buying from you.

Take some time, grow up, then come back when you can keep a story straight.

Old 05-07-2012, 06:26 PM   #134
Fangthane
Nice find, Laura. Seems like this kid is a graduate of the Candace Beach Academy of Damage Control. Quick rationalizations, but nothing that comes close to backing any of it up. It's just getting harder and harder to buy into anything she's saying. And I came into this actually wanting to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra0101
My mother is Laci Kerridge, she is responsible for all the shipping and the PayPal account is in her name
I'm having trouble working out the logistics. How's your mom gonna ship a snake that's currently "in Florida"?

Old 05-07-2012, 06:43 PM   #135
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids View Post
I'm having trouble working out the logistics. How's your mom gonna ship a snake that's currently "in Florida"?
Very good question.

Sierra, to prove your credibility and repair the damage, it would be a good idea to either email or message her ID to one of the mods that have chimed in here. They can then confirm that she is indeed a real person. And coming back with a statement that she doesn't have an ID, will not reflect well on you or your claim that you are married; an ID is required to get married anywhere in the US.

Old 05-07-2012, 07:02 PM   #136
Blue Magik
Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in , I've been following this since the OP , the BOI will rip any and all liars , fibbers , white lies to shreds , Sienna / Sierra / and any other of the multiple personalities that this thread is about should just stop , they are poking holes in anything you say like swiss cheese. If the hole you dug yourself gets any deeper you'll wind up in China

Old 05-07-2012, 07:41 PM   #137
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids View Post
Dennis, or anyone else who's seen the video, can you comment on anything in the retic video that would either confirm or deny the claim that it's not kept at her location? Maybe the enclosure being kept in a bedroom that was clearly "girly" or any other context clues?
I can't say anything about the background, frankly I wasn't paying attention to it; it was basically a close up of her hand holding a young retic, the verbiage indicated to me that she was the one caring for it. just throwing in those $0.02 since it was asked

Old 05-07-2012, 07:41 PM   #138
AbsoluteApril
and what Dennis said was correct, she stated her teacher wanted her to make videos of her snakes

Old 05-07-2012, 08:31 PM   #139
Sierra0101
Fine, I give up. Believe what you want. I'm done with this. I have done nothing wrong. At this point, I don't even want to be in this business. This is beyond ridiculous. Whatever. I'm off this. Bye.

Old 05-07-2012, 08:40 PM   #140
Fangthane
Classic. Only, you forgot to call us all a bunch of sharks and detectives before stomping off in a fit of righteous indignation.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!