Adult Male Normal Morph Leopard Gecko - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 07-02-2012, 01:26 PM   #1
MissFirefly
Adult Male Normal Morph Leopard Gecko

I am part of a new reptile rescue and have a leopard gecko available for adoption. This guy came to me a little on the skinny side, and very skittish, but has quickly gained weight as he seems willingly to eat anything (roaches, meal worms, supers, and crickets), went through a shed, and though still on the nervous side he can be picked up and handled and does calm down once he feels secure.

There's a short application and a $25 adoption fee that goes directly to the rescue. I live near Boston, MA and would prefer not to ship but can do so if the adopter is willing to cover all shipping costs. I can, and am happy, to drive up to an hour to transport him to a new home.

Please PM me if you have any questions.
Attached Images

Old 08-30-2012, 01:50 PM   #2
MissFirefly
This guy is still available for adoption and continually making progress in my care. He has gained some weight and continues to eat every insect provided with extreme eagerness. He is also coming out of his shell and can be handled much easier.

Happy to provide more pictures upon request.

To learn more about Vader or about the rescuer I am a part of please check us out at http://www.facebook.com/ReptileRescu...heUnitedStates
Attached Images

Old 04-30-2013, 07:51 PM   #3
andrew_snake_sale
still available ? im in mass also

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!