Special Needs Beardie (local only) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 07-27-2013, 11:30 AM   #1
SilverRaichu
Special Needs Beardie (local only)

I have for adoption a special needs bearded dragon that is suitable as a pet. Please no inquires about breeding potential he really should not be bred. He was abandond at my job and I took him home for care. He has done great with me, my other beardie just died and now id like to rehome him to take down the tank. He is friendly and tolerates handling well, eating insects and the occasional pinky, but fussy with greens. As of now he is a little under weight, but gaining weight fast. Now he is ready for a family that will commit to him for life. Please pm me. Local pick up only, I don't have the box for shipping so he will have to be picked up. I am leaving Thursday for the weekend so id like for him to be picked up by then, meet up within reasonable distance is acceptable. Thanks for looking
Attached Images

Old 07-29-2013, 08:43 AM   #2
dkbk422
special needs beardie

I would like to give this guy a home...I have appropriate set up ready & waiting for him...He will be a pet only, no breeding, along with my ackie monitor, my timor monitor, my mountain horned lizard & my 2 corn snakes, all healthy & thriving...the only thing I breed is dubia roaches which all of my guys love & rolly polly bugs which are very nutritious plus they help keep my enclosures clean (sort of like the plecos in the fish world!). I'm in Palisades Park so I could pick him up with no problem just about anytime...so you can email me or call me at 201-362-7742 anytime...Hope to hear from you... Dee

Old 07-29-2013, 10:03 PM   #3
SilverRaichu
pm me

Old 09-24-2013, 08:51 PM   #4
KaintzReptiles
If you still have him I'll be glad to take him to a good home. No breeding, the only think I l
Plan on breeding are crested geckos.

Old 09-24-2013, 08:53 PM   #5
SilverRaichu
thank you for your interest, but he has been adopted

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!