For Sale Brook's Kingsnake pair! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 06-05-2014, 12:53 AM   #1
NTReptiles
Brook's Kingsnake pair!

For sale is a pair of JAN 2014 Brooks' Kingsnake:
Female Mosaic Brooks' King - over 45g and a monstrous eater! Never misses a meal and devours everything you give her! $50

Male Ghost Brooks' King - 30g and gorgeous! Picture does not do him justice, specially since he is shedding! - $45

Pick both of them up for $120 SHIPPED!!
Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me through PM or any of the contact methods listed below!

SHIPPING:
Orders will be charged an additional $50 for overnight shipping unless stated otherwise. If you would like to change the shipping option, please contact us!

LAG:
Live Arrival Guarantee is offered on all animals shipped to the lower 48 states. LAG requires the recipient to contact NT Reptiles within 4 hours of receiving the animal. LAG is void if recipient is unavailable at first delivery attempt. LAG only valid on animals shipped using next-day delivery. LAG is not valid if shipping temperatures exceed 85F or fall below 40F.

Payment:
NT Reptiles accepts most major credit cards, cash, Paypal, and certified checks! All animals shipped using next-day delivery come with our Live Arrival Guarantee!

Contacting NT Reptiles:
Additional pictures of any animal available upon request. Feel free to contact Gabe at 954-204-4452

Urgent question or concern? Send us a message on Facebook and we will reply ASAP!

LIKE us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/NTReptiles
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 12-01-2014, 01:16 PM   #2
Snakedoc2
Are these still available

Old 12-01-2014, 10:13 PM   #3
Master of the Universe
FB message sent..

Old 01-16-2018, 07:50 AM   #4
hogancrane
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeboss79 View Post
FB message sent..

Are they still for sale if so i will get them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 01-18-2018, 10:22 AM   #5
gophersnake13
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogancrane View Post
Are they still for sale if so i will get them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The thread is 4 years old.

Old 01-18-2018, 10:26 AM   #6
gophersnake13
Wait a few months everyone and their mother will have brooks kings available if you want one.

Old 01-19-2018, 10:03 PM   #7
offroad537
Why are they small if there couple years old

Old 01-19-2018, 11:03 PM   #8
BlueCrowned
Quote:
Originally Posted by offroad537 View Post
Why are they small if there couple years old
The thread and photos are from 4 years ago. These are photos of 2014 snakes taken in 2014. They were nearly hatchlings then.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!