For Sale 1.2 2017 L.pyromelana infralabialis - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 03-18-2018, 04:30 PM   #1
dymond_b21
1.2 2017 L.pyromelana infralabialis

Well established, eating f/t large pinkies

$175 each plus shipping or $500 trio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-19-2018, 02:08 PM   #2
snakeman236
I tried sending this privately but your account is full:

Bryan:
I'm sending you this before you get yourself in hot water with AZ Fish and Game. The Utah Mtn. King snake occurs in Arizona which makes it illegal to sell them from our state. It doesn't matter if they animals came from Utah or were CB in Utah...they can't be sold out of Arizona. If you are not sure read the hunting reg's for reptiles. AZFG monitors this site and I'm sure will give you a visit if they see that you live in AZ.
Just wanted to give you some advice before you get the animals seized and get a ticket.
Mike

Old 03-20-2018, 08:34 PM   #3
clark cox
Not True!

If the snakes were legally obtained from Utah, then it is no different than bringing California kings back and selling them in AZ. Or hognose snakes from NM. or Arizona mt. kings from NM. or... I would get some documentation for them from Utah.

Old 03-24-2018, 08:02 PM   #4
snakeman236
you cannot bring in Cal Kings from another state and sell them in AZ...check your AZFG laws....you are not allowed to sell any animals that occur in AZ no matter where they come from... call your local AZFG office and they will explain this to you...

Old 03-24-2018, 08:09 PM   #5
dymond_b21
Okay, you win, what a bunch of crap.

Contact User Check User
Old 03-24-2018, 08:47 PM   #6
dymond_b21
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeman236 View Post
you cannot bring in Cal Kings from another state and sell them in AZ...check your AZFG laws....you are not allowed to sell any animals that occur in AZ no matter where they come from... call your local AZFG office and they will explain this to you...

What about blind snakes?? Or garter snakes?? Just checking. Let me know.

Contact User Check User
Old 06-30-2018, 07:53 PM   #7
akane
If you haven't found it the relevant laws are article 4 of arizona state law. It might only apply to those on the restricted live wildlife list and even then some may be possible by simply paying for the correct license but you may need health certificates and you would be best off sending an email or phone call to your state game and wildlife office. Iowa law is not spelled out well for native species and was not settled for us until recently when people sent inquiries to the Iowa Department of Natural Resources to clear it up. I tried to fix the worst of it but forgive formatting issues when copying the AZ law from the Arizona Game and Fish documents.
Quote:
R12-4-405. Importing, Purchasing, and Transporting Live Wildlife Without an Arizona License or Permit
A. An individual may import mammals, birds, and reptiles not listed in R12-4-406
without a license or permit from the Department if the animals are lawfully possessed
under a valid license, permit, or other form
of authorization from another state, the
United States, another country, or are possessed under a lawful exemption.
Quote:
E. An individual may purchase, possess, exhibit, transport, propagate, trade, rent, lease, give away, sell, offer for sale, export, or kill wildlife or aquatic wildlife or its offspring without an Arizona license or perm
it if the wildlife is lawfully imported and
possessed as prescribed under
subsections (A) or (B).
Subsection (B) pertains to aquatic wildlife.

Quote:
R12-4-406. Restricted Live Wildlife
A. For the purposes of this Section, "transgenic species" means any organism that has had genes from another organism put into its genome through direct human manipulation of that genome. Transgenic species do not include natural
hybrids nor individuals that have had their chromosome number altered to induce sterility. A transgenic animal is considered wildlife if the animal is an offspring of a wildlife species.
B. With the exception of all live cervids, which shall not
be imported, transported, or possessed except as allowed
under R12-4-430, an individual shall possess an appropriate special license listed in R12-4-409(A) or act under a
lawful exemption from the requirements of this Article in order to use wildlife listed in this Section for any activity prohibited by A.R.S. § 17-306 or R12-4-402. Exemptions from these requirements are listed in R12-4-
316, R12-4-404, R12-4-405, R12-4-407, R12-4-425, and R12-4-427.
C. Requirements for the use of wildlife that occurs in the
wild in this state and that has been taken alive under the
authority of a valid state hunting and fishing license are prescribed in R12-4-404 and R12-4-405.
D. Domestic animals, as defined in R12-4-401, are not subject to restrictions
under A.R.S. Title 17,
this Chapter, or
Commission Orders.
E. Hybrid wildlife, as defined in R12-4-401, that result from the interbreeding of at least
one parent species of wildlife
that is listed under this Section are regulated by this Section.
F. Unless specified otherwise in this Article, all
transgenic species are restricted live wildlife.
Quote:
I. Reptiles listed below are restricted
live wildlife as defined in R12-4-401.
1. All species of the order Crocodylia. Common names in
clude: gavials, caimans,
crocodiles, and alligators;
2. The following species of the order Testudines.
Common names include:
turtles and tortoises;
a. All species of the family Chelydrid
ae. Common name: snapping turtles; and
b. All species of the genus Gopherus. Common name:
gopher tortoises, including
the desert tortoise; and
3. All species of the following families or genera of the order Squamata.
a. The family Helodermatidae.
Common names include: Gila monste
r and Mexican beaded lizard;
b. The family Elapidae. Common names include: cobras, mambas, coral snakes, kraits, and Australian
elapids;
c. The family Hydrophiidae
. Common name: sea snakes;
d. The family Viperidae. Common
names include: true vipers and p
it vipers, including rattlesnakes;
e. The family Atractaspidae.
Common name: burrowing asps; and
f. The following species and genera of the family Colubridae:
i. Dispholidus typus.
Common name: boomslang;
ii. Thelotornis kirtlandii. Common names
include: bird snake or twig snake;
iii. Rhabdophis. Common name: keelback; and
iv. Boiga irregularis. Common name: brown tree snake.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!