Keith Hillson ~ GOOD GUY - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-15-2003, 02:45 PM   #1
Sasheena
Thumbs up Keith Hillson ~ GOOD GUY

Just received a shipment from Keith Hillson, and I have to say that it was a sincere pleasure from the beginning to the end.

I started by contacting Keith because my husband wanted an eastern chain king. Keith didn't have any available, but knew he would be getting some in the next few days. As soon as he had the snakes he sent me pictures of the snakes, and we were given our choice. I chose a couple of very beautiful aberrant Outer Banks kingsnakes. Keith was very quick in his responses and answered every question I had. Once he knew that my husband and I were teachers he also offered us a "Pet Only" eastern king with a slight kink. We took that snake as well, and I have a vision of it becoming ensconced in my husband's science classroom as the class pet. It will be very neat for his freshmen this year to visit his classroom over the next four years and note the change in size that the snake will undergo from hatchling size to adult size.

In addition to his great communication before shipping the animals, he was also quick to send the tracking information, and he even called at the time the snakes were supposed to have arrived. (they hadn't arrived yet, but I do live out in the "boonies" so I wasn't surprised).

I have to give Keith two thumbs up. He's a definate pleasure to work with. With all the bad posts about people on this site, it's nice for me to report another "good guy".

Old 10-17-2003, 03:05 PM   #2
blee
Keith is a good guy.

I agree. I've been dealing with Keith for 2 or 3 years now and he's always been legit. No misrepresented animals and always a gentleman.

Bobby

Old 10-14-2004, 12:06 AM   #3
Lloyd Heilbrunn
Thumbs up

Keith is a Great Guy. Beautiful Rescue and Two Great Babies arrived today.Topnotch Communication as well.Thanks to Keith!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!