For Sale Awesome TIGER baby bearded dragons! Tangerine Citrus Tigers! STEAL! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 03-22-2010, 11:37 PM   #1
dragonsandtails
Thumbs up Awesome TIGER baby bearded dragons! Tangerine Citrus Tigers! STEAL!

Hi I have some Tangerine Tiger x Sandfire baby bearded dragons. They are a little over 2 weeks old now and are eating very well, all are extremely healthy. Some awesome coloring is developing in them! Oranges and golds, and tiger stripes are very visible on all of them. As they get older their colors will start to brighten and fill out more. Let me know if your interested. im asking 55 for each baby!! Tiger beardies normally run from 100 and up as babys! So this is an outrageous steal! We got a goal set out, so by the end of the month were hoping to sell all 16 babies, so this price wont stay the same! Get em now before these beauties are gone!

WE ship via. ship your reptiles.

Brenda (818)577-7367
or if you cannot reach me feel free to call (661)904-0108, this is my partner Cameron.

bnc@dragonsandtails.com
www.dragonsandtails.com

BELOW ARE PICTURES OF THE FATHER, TANGERINE TIGER. SO YOU CAN GET AN IDEA OF WHAT THEY'LL LOOK LIKE AS ADULTS.

Contact User Check User
Old 03-23-2010, 10:25 AM   #2
dragonsdomain
Babies look good Brenda, I remember when they were just eggs
Fena? Is doing well and is probably gravid right now. She's been with a Red Flame for a couple of weeks now. We'll see what she can produce.

Jon

Old 03-23-2010, 05:38 PM   #3
WineGirl
I'd like to purchase one of your babies. What forms of payment do you accept? What's the cost of shipping to 93441? Thanks! jaymi1977@yahoo.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!