Bad Guy The Serpentarium- Lodi, Ca - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-30-2012, 07:33 PM   #111
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandonadam209 View Post
As much as you want to take back what you said to me that day Robert, you can't we were both disgruntled. When I mentioned return the first words that came out of your mouth were "Okay Ill return it, were gonna euthanize it" Real blunt like. I question that as not a good thing, and you said okay well I will send it back to the shipper, I will be out 80 bucks either way."

Brandon, we can't believe anything you say until you address the scabs, it appears you were caught in a lie.

Old 08-30-2012, 07:35 PM   #112
Brandonadam209
You still said it out of anger, then apologized later. Kind of like you did here in regards to me. First you say you didn't show compassion, then now you say you showed empathy in the store and out....

Old 08-30-2012, 07:36 PM   #113
Brandonadam209
I WASN'T LYING. I didn't elaborate or explain in numbers. I am sorry I painted a greater picture in your mind.

Old 08-30-2012, 07:39 PM   #114
Lucille
Quote:
I WASN'T LYING. I didn't elaborate or explain in numbers. I am sorry I painted a greater picture in your mind.
I can no longer believe any of your artistry Brandon, who knows what you will paint next.

'Covered' and '4' are as different as day and night. You can't backpeddle out of this.

Old 08-30-2012, 07:41 PM   #115
Brandonadam209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I can no longer believe any of your artistry Brandon, who knows what you will paint next.

'Covered' and '4' are as different as day and night. You can't backpeddle out of this.

Lol, well I am sorry you don't believe me. Have a nice day.

Old 08-30-2012, 07:42 PM   #116
Brandonadam209
About the UVB thing, Naomi misunderstood me I was sold a Combo Deep Dome with UVA Night and Day

Old 08-30-2012, 07:43 PM   #117
reticguy76
Maybe its just my own personal ethics, but if a customer came to me and said, I want a snake like this or this kind of snake, and I knew enough that not many have been cb and most are wild caughts and even cb's dont do all that great in captivity, at the very least, I would get a pic of the exact snake to be ordered (just because payment needs to be made prior to special order an animal, which I understand, no reason to not be able to get a couple pics of said animal) and show the customer the pic, as well as provide some good links or highly suggest some good reading on snakes like this species, and maybe even have the customer sign something stating, I saw the snake and understand the risk of obtaining such a species.

Old 08-30-2012, 07:44 PM   #118
Brandonadam209
Either way, he admits to not being satisfied with the condition of the snake. And it was a phone conversation we had the first time he explained it to me before I picked him up.

Old 08-30-2012, 07:46 PM   #119
MissFirefly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post

My thoughts exactly.

Covered and "4" are worlds apart.

You ask for a refund plus vet bills but have no vet bills for the animal.

Aside from Robert's admitted brash statement, you have nothing to back any of your other claims that he told you it was captive-bred and sold you a UVB and other inappropriate items for the species.

Since there is so little evidence to really determine the entire truth, I tend to lean towards Robert as he has been handling this entire thread with dignity as you weave yourself into corners.

Old 08-30-2012, 07:47 PM   #120
Lucille
Quote:
Lol, well I am sorry you don't believe me.
Quote:
Naomi misunderstood me
More paint?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!