BRANDON AT REPTIRUS- REALLY BAD GUY. - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-20-2007, 07:40 PM   #41
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Gate Geckos
So, who shipped the gecko(s)?
I went over to Brandon's house, picked up the box & geckos, added a heat pack, taped them up and they were picked up by the courier from my home. As I said, Brandon's driver won't do pickups after 11am.

Old 11-20-2007, 07:41 PM   #42
KelliH
Quote:
also, if you look for it, you can see the bump slightly in the photo you first sent me. Only someone looking would know it was there.
Do you mind posting that photo here?

Old 11-20-2007, 07:44 PM   #43
SouthBayGeckos
previous photos

the photos I first sent Brandon...

I did not post those yet because he told me in email that he couldn't see the deformity very well. So, I took some more in better light.

I will post the original photos I took as well if you'd like. Also, I'll post an image of the picture he sent me originally.

KelliH,

thanks for your honest replies, thank you for not accusing me of anything. I really appreciate that.

Old 11-20-2007, 07:47 PM   #44
TripleMoonsExotic
Here are the photos she originally e-mailed Brandon...
Attached Images

Old 11-20-2007, 07:50 PM   #45
KelliH
Quote:
I will post the original photos I took as well if you'd like. Also, I'll post an image of the picture he sent me originally.
I was wondering if you could post a photo of the gecko before you bought it though, like one that Brandon took.

Old 11-20-2007, 07:52 PM   #46
KelliH
Eh, never seen mbd cause something like that, although admitadly I have not seen that many mbd cases. Marcia used to do a ton of rescues so she has more experience in that area. It really looks to me like a bone deformity.

Old 11-20-2007, 07:52 PM   #47
SouthBayGeckos
IMAGES

I haven't figured out how to post photos directly to the forum yet... ;/

but here is a link to my flckr account... check out all the images and description here.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/20665563@N04/?saved=1

Old 11-20-2007, 07:53 PM   #48
TripleMoonsExotic
If it is in fact congenital, does that mean Brandon has recourse to go back to the original breeder for selling a deformed gecko to him?

Brittney, Brandon was more the willing to provide you with a refund upon return of the gecko. He stated that. Why did you feel it necessary to bring it to the BOI and label him a bad guy? Do you plan on apologizing to him for this? I also did not have copies of those e-mails, so my apologies for being unable to post them.

Old 11-20-2007, 07:54 PM   #49
SouthBayGeckos
breeding

So Kelli,

Would you say this animal will not be able to be a breeder , as i intended?

Triple Moon,
regardless of what photos i posted first, I don't think thats even an issue, honestly. I took at least 10 today.

Old 11-20-2007, 07:56 PM   #50
SouthBayGeckos
I would be more than happy to have a refund for this gecko + shipping...

brandon asked that I pay shipping for the gecko back to him, which I thought was strange.

be honest guys, if you received a gecko in this condition... you would also label someone a bad guy...

Sending someone a gecko in that condition, knowingly on unknowingly is just wrong.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!