BRANDON AT REPTIRUS- REALLY BAD GUY. - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-20-2007, 08:59 PM   #81
SouthBayGeckos
no , there was no evidence that the box was ever dropped or mishandled. I was very impressed by that actually.

When I got it, it looked as though someone gave me a brand new shipping box. haha

Old 11-20-2007, 09:00 PM   #82
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthBayGeckos
but I was wondering why I had like 2 or 3 Triple Moon Exotics cards in the packing box and nothing from the seller. I was very confused, and had no idea who that person was. But now I know that too.
Sorry about that. I had multiple shipments going out so I must have slipped cards in with yours along with the others (my fault, wasn't paying attention).

Old 11-20-2007, 09:02 PM   #83
Wilomn
Quote:
no , there was no evidence that the box was ever dropped or mishandled. I was very impressed by that actually.

When I got it, it looked as though someone gave me a brand new shipping box. haha
Thanks. Providing that this is accurate, it pretty much takes all doubt about this gecko being shipped with this bump out of question.

Old 11-20-2007, 09:02 PM   #84
SouthBayGeckos
Yeah, it's ok...

no hard feeling at all.

I like the designs on them. I'm a graphic artist... well, now I'm a chef, but thats not for this forum. haha

Old 11-20-2007, 09:04 PM   #85
SouthBayGeckos
I don't understand...

are you saying that because the box came in good condition that I am at fault for this deformity?

Excuse me?

Old 11-20-2007, 09:06 PM   #86
Golden Gate Geckos
Quote:
Marcia, I don't appreciate your implications that any of this is my fault simply because I taped up a box and had my driver pick up.
I am not concerned whether or not you 'appreciate' anything, Steph. The fact remains that is was YOU that shipped the geckos, so there is no way the seller could in any way, shape, or form give an account, FOR HIMSELF, of the condition of the geckos before they were shipped. Any implication of your responsibility in this situation has been entirely brought on yourself. You have implicated yourself simply by dubbing yourself as his spokesperson in this matter.

With that said, I'm not sure if you are doing more harm than good for your buddy. I would personally prefer to hear from the seller on his own behalf when he gets back from bowling.

Old 11-20-2007, 09:09 PM   #87
Wilomn
Quote:
I don't understand...

are you saying that because the box came in good condition that I am at fault for this deformity?

Excuse me?
Nope, the exact opposite.

I'm not big on trust and I do believe you about the box. But, maybe I'm wrong and the gecko jumped out of your hand and injured itself when you first got it.

I don't think this happened, but I don't know that it didn't.

SO, I know the box was good which leads me to believe that shipping had nothing to do with the bump.

I'm sure, from seeing the pictures, that she had the bump prior to being shipped. It just seems bigger now than it did then.

Old 11-20-2007, 09:09 PM   #88
SouthBayGeckos
thanks for helping out Marcia.

Again, I concur. And I too am awaiting a response from Brandon.

I left a message on his phone earlier, and i'm hoping to get a reply by email as well.

Old 11-20-2007, 09:12 PM   #89
SouthBayGeckos
Wilomn,

I appreciate your humor in the matter. haha.

Just wanted to clarify what you were trying to say. thanks for the response.

as Marcia said, MBD can be aggravated by shipping.

and it could be that, the bump comes out differently under different lighting.

Is that not true of us when we post pictures of ourselves? haha... we don't post the ones showing our blemishes!

Old 11-20-2007, 09:15 PM   #90
SouthBayGeckos
If I knew how, I would post a video of me handling the gecko, to show you exactly what is going on with the bump, broken toe, and swelling and redness in her back legs.

Again, she is very calm and docile. Sweet gecko she is!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!