mullane@aol.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-16-2005, 03:10 PM   #1
lyndz915
mullane@aol.com

Has anyone ever done business with mullane@aol.com? Im still looking for a reputable person to get cane toads or rococo toads from.

Sharon Wells

Old 02-16-2005, 04:26 PM   #2
TheHypoGecko
I've done business with him and I had no problems with him. I ordered some cat geckos from him and they were sent very professionally. He seems to be a very busy guy though and sometimes it's a little hard to get in contact with him.

Old 02-16-2005, 04:45 PM   #3
robin d.
Mark Lucas has always been great to deal with. he properly represents his animals and they have always come in well packaged and on time. He is a good guy to do business with

Old 02-16-2005, 05:43 PM   #4
Ron Lech
Sharon, I see your from Chicago. Stop by Lee Watsons Reptile Swap this Sunday, there should be some Marine Toads available. Finding cb ones is difficult, most of the ones you see are wc out of Florida or South America. Here's the website to the swap www.reptileswap.com

Old 02-16-2005, 06:40 PM   #5
lanceheads
I have known

Mark Lucas for years, and he will treat you right!!

Randal Berry

Old 02-16-2005, 07:01 PM   #6
KelliH
Mark Lucas is a great guy to deal with. He represents the animals he sells very well and will spend time on the phone or via email discussing any questions or concerns you may have. I have always been happy when dealing with Mark.

Old 02-16-2005, 07:19 PM   #7
mercedesherp
Wink

Mark is indeed busy, but, you will be be working with a pro with many years of experience. You can't go wrong.

Old 02-16-2005, 07:23 PM   #8
Therm
In Fact

I made my first on-line animal purchase from Mark way back in the day. He's been around for a long time and hasn't left the game so that speaks for itself. The two purchases that I've made from him have been great transaction and represented fairly.

Best,
Justin Higgs
ECTOTHERMZ...

Old 02-16-2005, 08:01 PM   #9
jlexotics
A few years back Mark met me at a local high school so I could pick up a monitor from him. I was extremely happy with the animal! Mark works hand and hand with strictly and gets to hand pick everything! I've also been down to the facility in miami, FL to hand pick my own animals. I'm more then happy with my dealings with him!

Old 02-16-2005, 09:21 PM   #10
FreeAgent
Thumbs up Mark Lucas

Never had the chance to meet him in person, but I've spoken to him a few times on the phone. He is a busy guy, but will always give you "just enough" of his time to answer all the questions you have. If there is an import I'm looking for and I see it on his list, I'll order through him in a heartbeat. The other great thing about Mark is that he keeps a Wanted list and *will* email you when that particular animal comes in, even its months later when its available. Its a great option when you're looking species that aren't offered regularly.
One of your best bets for ordering imports imo..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!