Mike Shoemaker, Rebel Dragons -- Great Guy!! - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-23-2005, 01:36 PM   #71
bud mierkey
Thumbs down dennis h

dennis h you wrote-

I will not answer anymore questions from a bought and paid for member. You are comprised and flawed to give any advice on the BOI. When you have paid for your own membership, I will listen to what you have to say.

For the record, the rest of us have had transactions with Mike. Just so we know where you are coming from you have now elected to vote Mike as a good guy in the certification forum because of this thread. Why is he now a good guy? People should know your motives here.
Your Benefactor
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucestephenson
Mike, I once again urge you not to respond. Certain persons only have an interest in destroying someone for their own pleasure and status among like-minded persons.

Sociopaths are persons that have no human feelings for other humans. A recent psychology study determined that sociopaths make the most successful lawyers and CEO's. So, keep in mind that these may be the kind of people you will be feeding. You owe them nothing whatsoever.
veral members have been reported and suspend already it apears on this thread.

You two obviously have no concept of the purpose of the BOI. Your benefactor has done nothing to add to the facts presented here.

Instead he has try to hamper the BOI. This is not a court of law read the rules. As Bruce said, I don't have to do anything. I may or may not. I will let you know... It will take me time to prepare a yes or no answer. Sound familiar?

You two can continue your games on the BOI but its only going to cost Mike more.
Bruce say "ït appears that members" have been reported on this thread.

When I leave a thread I usually click on the names at the bottom to see if anyone is replying before I go. So don't report me for stalking.

Guess what I saw yesterday.
Quote:
brucestephenson
Reporting A Post Mike Shoemaker

You two are decietful at best
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dennis h ,
I find your reply insulting and off topic to say the least.
I simply wanted to see the facts and that was all.
so to understand thats all.
before somebody is trashed.

as far as i know thats not decitfull at all.
sorry to get you upset.
and i realy don't care if you reply to my posts one way or another.
I owe you nothing you are a member of the pack and that must be accounted for also.
good day.

Old 10-23-2005, 01:47 PM   #72
Lucille
Perhaps this thread should be locked until Mike wishes to make a statement. At post #64, Wes is directing a member to 'keep it on topic', but the overall quality of the thread is deteriorating now and has little to do with the original subject.

Old 10-23-2005, 01:48 PM   #73
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Interesting that an entire post was also LOST, eh owens.
I am not aware of any "lost" posts. If you tried to post while suspended, then it might have been "lost."

Quote:
mods like this guy stalking me and fining me arbitrarily.
No one stalks you Wes. People report your posts when you get out of line. As I previously stated, in this instance your post was reported THREE times by different members...yet you still want to imply that you're being picked on. That is false. You have consistently and repeatedly demonstrated an inability to post within the rules of the site. YOU are the one who makes the choice to break the rules. No one does it for you.

Old 10-23-2005, 01:54 PM   #74
Wilomn
I posted while a member. It's gone. It was YOU who banned me for antagonism to a mod.

YOU.

JUST YOU.

Who reported me? Any of those for whom I am something of a thorn in the side for?

Are YOU furthering personal agendas? Yours or someone elses? Are YOU being manipulated?

There is a thread about YOU and your performance of your duties as a moderator, as you well know, it the feedback forum.

Perhaps we should take this over there as YOU have now made off topic posts in a thread. Will you fine or ban yourself? No? I am not surprised.

Shall we repair to the feedback forum?

Old 10-23-2005, 01:54 PM   #75
jasballs
And the guy that runs this Forum wonders whats wrong with it!!! This place is worse then a old folks home!!! Stop bitchen and mind your own Business People!!

Old 10-23-2005, 01:55 PM   #76
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
Perhaps this thread should be locked until Mike wishes to make a statement. At post #64, Wes is directing a member to 'keep it on topic', but the overall quality of the thread is deteriorating now and has little to do with the original subject.
You're right. Wes is getting off topic. However, I prefer to not lock threads unless absolutely necessary. This topic is an important one to quite a few people, and it's not fair to them to lock it just because one person is trying to create a problem.

Old 10-23-2005, 02:01 PM   #77
WebSlave
Quote:
Interesting that an entire post was also LOST, eh owens.

Rich, please remove my goodguy certification. I am not going to bring people to this site when there are mods like this guy stalking me and fining me arbitrarily.
Wes,

You are not being stalked by a moderator at all. Matter of fact, I think Jay has been putting more hours in here then any of the other two mods combined. A few people have taken it upon themselves to be very vigilant about reporting posts, so we are getting a LOT of them lately. It seems that many of yours are the ones we are being asked to take a look at. Based on my stated goals to clean up this place, I am encouraged that he is helping me as much as he is. As far as arbitrary fines, sorry, but that just is not the case at all. If I had read the reported posts first and gotten to them, the exact same thing would have happened.

If you choose to withdraw from the BOI Good Buy Certification program, simply send me an email requesting such action and it will be done.

Personally Wes, unless you can convince yourself to settle down and get with the program here, you are about to be permanently banned from this site. Consider yourself warned. I know you greatly resent the fact that I am tightening the reins here, but you can either accept it and adapt, or leave, either forcibly or voluntarily. There are no other choices available to you.

Old 10-23-2005, 02:06 PM   #78
WebSlave
Stop!

Quote:
I posted while a member. It's gone. It was YOU who banned me for antagonism to a mod.

YOU.

JUST YOU.

Who reported me? Any of those for whom I am something of a thorn in the side for?

Are YOU furthering personal agendas? Yours or someone elses? Are YOU being manipulated?

There is a thread about YOU and your performance of your duties as a moderator, as you well know, it the feedback forum.

Perhaps we should take this over there as YOU have now made off topic posts in a thread. Will you fine or ban yourself? No? I am not surprised.

Wes, just for the record, the only person on this site who can actually physically delete a message is me. The mods can only do soft deletes, which leaves a record for me to be able to view, if necessary. Quite frankly, my suspicion is that you fumble fingered it and lost the post yourself. Certainly it has happened to me now and again.

But in any event you have been fined and suspended again. This is the last call for you. The next one is permanent.

Old 10-23-2005, 02:10 PM   #79
Wilomn
There are always choices availble rich.

I do not agree with you on this one.

Whether or not you agree with me is of no relevance.

I have ALWAYS done what I, just me, thought was right. That's what I'm doing now.

If you guys don't like it, then we must simply disagree.

You like vanilla, I like chocolate chip, I have NO clue what owens likes, nor do I care.

Make your choices rich, I've made mine.

owens is NOT what a moderator should be. Period.

Old 10-23-2005, 02:10 PM   #80
Dr Owens
Quote:
I posted while a member. It's gone.
There is a record of all posts that are deleted. Rich can look and see that none of your posts have been deleted.

Quote:
It was YOU who banned me for antagonism to a mod.

YOU.

JUST YOU.
And it was YOU who chose to become antagonistic when I enforced the rules of this site.

Quote:
I don't know, nor do I care who you have personal issues with on this site. People who report posts do so with relative annonymity. I'm not going to give you a list of people for you "go after."

Quote:
No. I'm not being manipulated. I am enforcing the rules that you broke. Once again, follow the rules, and you won't get warning points.

Quote:
I am responding to you (who is the one posting off topic) as a moderator. Dealing with a problem is not posting off topic.

Quote:
Wes, I am getting tired of your antagonism simply because you break the rules and it's my job to enforce them. My job would be a lot easier without people like yourself who display a flagrant disregard for the rules of this site.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!