Inquiry - Mountain Top Reptiles? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-13-2007, 12:41 PM   #1
Trefenwyd
Question Inquiry - Mountain Top Reptiles?

Thinking about buying a few snakes from them. Anyone know anything? I can't seem to find any pos/neg response on the BOI so far. The guy's name is Adam, if that helps. I talked to him on the phone, and he seemed really pleasant.

Old 08-29-2007, 09:27 AM   #2
catsandrats
Did you ever do business with Moutain Top Reptiles? I am also interested in buying a snake from him and looking for references!

Stacey

Old 08-29-2007, 11:30 AM   #3
Dani609
I almost completed a transaction with him. In june of 2006 he had an adult female panther chameleon I was going to purchase. Around this time he said his wife went into labor. According to him the baby had complications, they had to stay a while at the hospital, and the guy watching the animals didn't. Long story short she died and he promptley sent me a refund. I talked to him on the phone and he seemed like a very nice guy, to this day I still believe his story. If he ever came up with something else I was interested in I would buy it in a heart beat. I am usually pretty gullable, but he just seemed like a very nice guy. I just actually looked into my mailbox and I only have 1 e-mail from him because most of our conversations were over the phone. Like I said nice guy, but I guess I can't say anything about his animals because i don't have one yet I don't know if this helps any or not.

Danielle Deederly

Old 08-29-2007, 02:50 PM   #4
catsandrats
Actually it does help. At least he was honest enough to return your money. If anyone else has done business with him, feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Old 08-29-2007, 07:39 PM   #5
NBmononoke
adam is a great guy

I know Adam since 2000 we become best bud's he is a great guy to deal with, honest, and loyal.
hopefully this would help you out..
Naomi& sam
www.gbuenterprises.com

Old 12-11-2007, 12:52 PM   #6
catsandrats
Thumbs down

Well I bought the snake. It is in excellent health and eating very well but she is not gravid like I was told. In the ad it was a gravid female rosy boa. She is definetely not gravid. I emailed him and he did not respond back so I take it he knew he was lying. Beware of his lying!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!