Bad Guy SnowmanTG / Thomas (Tobias) Gibson BAD deal - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-31-2011, 12:47 PM   #1
88Snakes
SnowmanTG / Thomas (Tobias) Gibson BAD deal

Hello All , I just posted this on another site that this occurred but I felt it should be posted here as well.

SnowmanTG / Thomas (Tobias) Gibson BAD deal

Hello All, I just wanted to drop a note that I was involved with a transaction from SnowmanTG or Thomas Gibson or Tobias Gibson on PayPal account that did not turn out well. I saw an ad on BP.net for the VPI Pythons of the World book for sale. He did not list a price and stated to make an offer. I ended up sending him an email offering $45 shipped on the book. A couple days later he sent a reply stating " Sorry for the late response.Your offer for $45 is reasonable." Needless to say I was happy with the deal and immediately sent him a payment on Dec 4th through PayPal. The next email from him on Dec 5th stated that my book would be shipped on Wednesday (7th). Then on December 11th I received another email stating that the book should arrive on Monday or Tuesday (12th or 13th) At this point I felt something was wrong so I sent emails on the 13th,14th, and 15th asking for updates or tracking info....well of course I received NO response. I also sent him a PM on BP.net on 12/14 with NO response. At this point I filed a complaint with PayPal on 12/16. Well after 2 weeks of snowmanTG NOT responding to PayPal or myself I received a full refund.

In the end I am happy that I atleast received my refund but I really wanted that book

Michael A Johnson

Old 12-31-2011, 01:14 PM   #2
Lucille
Excellent that you managed a refund. Did you send him a link to this thread?

Old 12-31-2011, 01:23 PM   #3
88Snakes
I could....would there be reason to since it has already been resolved ?

Old 12-31-2011, 01:46 PM   #4
JudyC
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Snakes View Post
I could....would there be reason to since it has already been resolved ?
Just because Paypal made sure you got your money back, doesn't mean the other side of this doesn't deserve a chance to tell their side of the story or explain themselves.

Old 12-31-2011, 02:07 PM   #5
88Snakes
Ok, I will send him an email and a PM on BP.net to let him know. I don't believe he is a member on here.

Old 12-31-2011, 02:12 PM   #6
88Snakes
The following message was sent to his email and left in a PM on BP.net:

Thomas , just so you are aware , I have left a post on both BP.net and Fauna classifieds in regards to our transaction for the VPI Pythons of The World book that I paid for yet never received. You are welcome to comment or state your side of the story on the below posts if you so desire.

http://ball-pythons.net/forums/showt...14#post1729714

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=294799

Thank You,
Michael

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!