Good Guy americanbeardeddragons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-22-2012, 11:14 AM   #1
88Snakes
americanbeardeddragons

I just wanted to leave a quick note to say Thanks to americanbeardeddragons for their great customer service. I had an order arrive of over 700 Dubia that were practically all dead upon arrival. The heat pack had failed and they were left on my front porch in the snow instead of being held at the PO like they were supposed to be. Anyhow, I contact them and sent photos showing the the temps and dead Dubia and they quickly responded that they will reship another order. Unbelievably, the replacement order also ended up being left on my front porch by USPS even though americanbeardeddragons CLEARLY wrote ALL over the box to hold for pick....... Luckily the heat pack was till functioning and my wife happened to be home to bring it in early in the AM.

Thanks Again,
Michael A Johnson

Old 01-22-2012, 11:38 AM   #2
Brandon Roesler
I too have had nothing but exceptional service from him and I am very satisfied as a buyer. Fast response, good customer service and quick delivery. I have used them several times and will continue to do so.

Old 02-16-2012, 05:13 PM   #3
Ponderosa Snake
Ordered roaches from americanbeardeddragons. Communication was great. Shipped quickly. They arrived well packed.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!