For Sale Or trade 14 inch ORANGE 100%het hypo 50% het trans smooth leather produced by Dachiu - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 03-19-2012, 05:43 PM   #1
AwesomeJewelDragons
Or trade 14 inch ORANGE 100%het hypo 50% het trans smooth leather produced by Dachiu

Hi
I have a smooth orange 14 and 1/2 inch 100% het hypo 50% het trans leatherback male from dachiu.currently feeding on Dubias,Crickets,superworms,and occasionally phoenixworms.He also eats his greens and vegges
I only have him for sale because i bought him as female his colors are very vibrant for not beeing a hypo
I would like 220$ plus shipping for him Or would trade him for a female hypo leatherhet trans,trans leather het hypo,hypo het trans,hypotrans,or double het leather in orange or red and the dragon should be 11 inch and above
Please contact me at my email (nicolas.doerr@web.de) if you have any questions OR are interested in the dragon it would be apreciated if the email could be send twice since i get allot of emails and might "overlook" an email

Thanks for checking out this add

Regards

Nicolas
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!