Dubias - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-20-2008, 09:39 PM   #1
Beardiepal
Dubias

This is for everyone but a couple of people have pmed me about my dubias...
Here is a pic, could only find one.....B

The ones in the pic are females with babies. The males have wings but do not fly.

Old 04-20-2008, 11:33 PM   #2
Beardiepal
If you are interested in dubias..

Lets post our questions here so others can be informed about roaches & their care....Take care Beth

Old 04-21-2008, 07:42 PM   #3
Beardiepal
Bump

Craigh, and Toni-Didn't know if you saw this thread Beth

Old 04-21-2008, 08:49 PM   #4
twisted1
Yup, I saw it. How do you send these things? Male and female or just babies?

Old 04-21-2008, 09:22 PM   #5
Beardiepal
PM me

Just pm me...Beth

Old 04-21-2008, 10:51 PM   #6
dragongirl6
Do you prefer dubias to lobsters? I use lobsters. Which reminds me, I've got to feed those darn things. Lol.

And how on earth are you supposed to clean the lobster cages? I suppose just have a second one set up and move them over? Luckily they don't smell too bad : )

Old 04-22-2008, 07:14 AM   #7
Beardiepal
Hey Anna

I prefer dubias because they are not climbers. The little ones can climb some but I have never found any escapees in my house. I think my bins are a little old so there are some rough edges on the sides on the inside. The larger ones can't climb. I use no substrate in my bins-just egg crates and a box with newspaper, I have a little broom and dustpan that I use to sweep up after them. For the deep cleaning I scoop them out and put them in a strainer so any other excrement falls through and put the strainer in the plastic top of a cake carrier until I get them all out. Then I clean it out with soap & water, dry, add more egg crate and a box with stuffed loose newspaper and then pour them all back in the bin. I use 12 pack can coke boxes cut in half. I picked dubias because of their inability to climb. Take care Beth ope this helps. nyworms has great care sheets on all types of roaches.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!