Bad Guy Aaron with TeguNation - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-26-2018, 09:02 PM   #21
spideraaron1
Interesting

okay..... Well first of all not really happy with what I been reading but I guess I put that on myself. Let me start off by saying I am sorry for not getting back to Josh to be honest i really have been super busy these last few weeks. I do not want to be responsible for anyones Tegu speacialy someones pet that they are really attacted to. About a month ago I did the same thing to a friend he brought his tegu to me and i thought it would be fine to stick her with my big male so i did. During that time he was all over her bite her and locking on her everyday I thought it was going well. Once I returned the Tegu back to my firend I was proud to tell him how many time He attacted to her she was a little beat up and had some scars on her from the breeding. A few days later he told me she seem down didnt move much and refused to eat. After about three weeks of not eating she died. He was devisted and I felt like it was all my fault. The Tegu must have got too stressed out. It was her first time breeding we pretty much took her out of her enclosure put him with a male who locked himself on her everyday day then put her right back. Too much streesed killed her So I'm sorry but I will not do that again even as a favor to a friend. It's not even worth it on both parts eggs are not that important. The best thing to do is trouduce the male Tegu to the female in her enclosure house them together and even hibernated them together. So what was i suppose to say to Josh? "Hey I dont want your Tegu becuase my Male might kill Her"? The eggs he helped me with werent even fertile eggs they were all bad I didn't think we would post telling people to not do business with me I dont think thats really cool. I can post as well and tell all my followers to not go to his pet store and stay away but I'm not that low. Anyways i lost a few future customers from this post I'm sure but he lost bussiness to his store as well I will not buy anything from him I also will make sure my local friends know not to go to his store as well for trying to put my company on blast. Anyways sorry to my followers but I will not be responsible for another death.

Old 04-26-2018, 11:03 PM   #22
tlmoon
I think what you could do, Aaron, is just let him know what happened and that you are afraid your male would hurt the female. It's ok to just let him know what's going on - even if he didn't agree he would know you weren't just ignoring him. There are probably some experienced Tegu people who could help you with how to pair the animals safely. That way at least it's been a learning experience.

Old 04-27-2018, 12:02 AM   #23
BlueCrowned
What "company" do you have breeding tegus if you can't even pair them safely and don't have a proper setup to incubate eggs??

Old 04-27-2018, 05:22 AM   #24
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by spideraaron1 View Post
About a month ago I did the same thing to a friend he brought his tegu to me and i thought it would be fine to stick her with my big male so i did.
According to the dates on the screen shots it was a month ago that the OP started requesting the pairing. You never mentioned the incident you are now claiming was the reason you denied him, you told him you were too busy, then communication ceased. During the weeks, according to your story, that your friend's tegu was allegedly off food you continued to ignore the OP's communication.
I'm not sure I believe the story, but in any case the OP's post of you shutting down communications when he went out of his way to help you is I think a valid experience to share.

Quote:
The eggs he helped me with werent even fertile eggs they were all bad
Is that the real reason the pairing did not take place?

Old 04-27-2018, 07:07 AM   #25
Lucille
I saw a company, TeguNation, on FB, in San Bernardino. I saw one post where the owner boasted about how 'bad' his male was. Perhaps this is not Aaron's account or perhaps I did not read closely enough, but I saw no subsequent posts detailing any breeding death and counseling readers to be careful in pairings.
Attached Images

Old 04-27-2018, 07:27 AM   #26
Robert Walker
Quote:
I am sorry for not getting back to Josh to be honest i really have been super busy these last few weeks.
In our technology world where a simple text, voicemail or email take less than 5 minutes to both compose and send, the excuse of being "super busy" holds very little weight. "I'm super busy" translates to "I'm either super lazy or I super don't care".

As others have said, in the future, especially when someone has taken time out of their "super busy" life to help you out, at least extend them the courtesy of a reply. Good luck moving forward to the both of you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!