For Sale 05 suriname miller female gravid! ~~MAKE OFFER! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 04-07-2011, 07:51 PM   #11
snakehandler777
That is why I apologized for the insulting offer I only have dealt with Commons I am sorry and as soon as I found out they were such high quality snakes I apologized

Old 04-07-2011, 09:20 PM   #12
Mitch Ownbey
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehandler777 View Post
That is why I apologized for the insulting offer I only have dealt with Commons I am sorry and as soon as I found out they were such high quality snakes I apologized
Oh man, you're good, doesn't hurt to ask someone. I wasn't posting to insult, just to let people know what I know about this snake.

---As for Miller-line, check out http://millerreptiles.com/Surinames/Surinames.html

Unlike a lot of species, buying from select "lines" with BCC's is everything.
Barry Miller, Bob Futo, Augustus Rentfro, Kerry King Stoltz, ect.

In my opinion, it's less important that it's Barry Miller x Barry Miller, and more important that they are from some of these higher caliber animals. It's not like an actual bloodline difference, that's just how its written.

Truthfully, if a wildcaught, or farm-raised, or stunning captive animal from anyone out there is worth it to you, then that's what it's worth. It's all relative. Haha.

Great animal, best of luck on the sell.

Old 04-08-2011, 01:06 AM   #13
KingBowser
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpHobbiest View Post
Why would you sell a gravid female?

Any who would buy a potential gravid female?

I know two people that were planning good of a profit from buying gravid boas...

One got slugs and stillborns...
The other got squat... Nothing!!!

Personally, I am not familiar with Miller Suriname bloodline... And I do not know what makes them more valuable than an average captive breed Suriname...
This is true, you are not familiar with a Miller line animal.

Just because those 2 people didn't get babies doesn't mean that this female won't drop any, just like you don't know if the plane or truck that this snake is shipped on is going to blow up just because another one blew up. It's called risk.

Old 04-08-2011, 03:24 AM   #14
StevensExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBowser View Post
just like you don't know if the plane or truck that this snake is shipped on is going to blow up
Your now on the watch list lol... Beautiful Suri Stephen, wish I had the money for her. Good luck with the sale.

Old 04-08-2011, 10:46 AM   #15
stephen7844
thank you guys for the support and interest in this beautiful bcc!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-08-2011, 01:57 PM   #16
redtail48603
Look people he seems to be firm on a price well why don't you then put a price tag on her. You seem to be shooting people down on offers they are making and getting very angry at the ones that are making low baller offers. You then should change your ad to a price your looking for instead of asking people to make a offer. Let's just be reasonable here put a price tag on her and then maybe people wont be making such low offers set a price and then say Best offer from your price your wanting. I just think your getting upset over something that could be avoided. Also your saying she is gravid but you don't have no sure way of knowing. But she is showing signs ! do you know how many times one of my females were showing signs but then later find out she wasn't. Then i did some research on how to make sure if my snake is or not. You should know for a fact either she is or not. Their is many ways to determine if she is infact gravid or not. Instead of telling other's to do the research maybe your the one that should do it before placing a ad on a boa that you have no idea if she in fact gravid. Just my 2 cents of advice!!!!!

Old 04-08-2011, 02:11 PM   #17
stephen7844
hey chris, i said i would take $1,500 for her ... thats what shes worth gravid or not! ..this is a $1,500 female NOT gravid.... if she is indeed gravid she should be worth more but my price tag on her is reasonable at $1,500! thanks for your 2 cents of advice! you just solved all my problems.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-08-2011, 02:25 PM   #18
AbsoluteApril
points have been made and a price expectation is now known. This is not a discussion thread, it's a classified ad. You can convey your opinions via PM to the OP.

Thank you, we appreciate your cooperation.
-April

Old 04-09-2011, 07:49 AM   #19
redmallee
What was the male?

Old 04-09-2011, 10:38 AM   #20
stephen7844
i used 2 males ... a proven futo male and a miller male i seen both hooked up with her
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!