Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 141 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-12-2017, 04:38 AM   #1401
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
Ok, then what about the picture of Ty that were posted? Are you going to make the same claim?
Again, the only one who seems to be able to see such claims of discrimination is YOU. From what I can see from the evidence presented, Michelle Cutler specifically WANTED a tegu from Ty Park. If there was anything discriminatory going on there, it was that she was being discriminating in that she wanted a tegu from what she considered as a quality source of such animals. IMHO, of course.

You really need to take what appears to be your personally racist and divisive issues somewhere else. I am not going to ask you again.

Old 04-12-2017, 07:30 AM   #1402
Lucille
It is an old and effective tactic, to divert a conversation to a juicy but irrelevant side path and Ming took full advantage, prodding those who responded; his agenda appears to be to either hush people or get them talking of issues that do not pertain the to the OP's plight.

The poor behavior of both Ty and as part of the raffle with some legal responsibility, the IRCF, are the focus here, both who had legal and moral responsibilities, both who have turned their backs on their responsibilities and on Michelle.

I am mindful of the current United Airlines PR crisis. After days of various excuses the company finally issued an apology, but by then they had been reviled, and become the subject of ridicule by millions, and just the mention of their name will evoke the mishandling of their incident to possible future customers for a long time to come. I expect the same lengthy affect of reputation, brought on by their own behavior, will occur for both Ty and the IRCF.

Old 04-12-2017, 07:31 AM   #1403
AllisonLeigh
Quote:
Chinese hate Koreans. I only started to like Ty after reading my hero Bert Langerwerf's book. I am glad you guys all deny that this is not about race. He gets a lot of crap because he is an Asian man and doing very well in this field.
The first racist comment made in this thread was by you. Your continued attempt to distract from the issue is getting tiresome, true, but continues to be ineffective.

Ty put on raffle, Michelle won raffle, Ty refuses to give Michelle her price.

It's really not difficult to follow...

Old 04-12-2017, 08:30 AM   #1404
Donald C
Quote:
You heard one side of the Lynn and Ty transaction. We may never hear Ty's side of that transaction. Shouldn't you get both sides of the story before making judgement?
That's pretty close to a valid point. It is true that Lynn hasn't posted evidence for his story. I'd also point out that Ty hasn't been quick to argue his side.

That being said, what Lynn has said gains credence from several distinct things: How Ty acted here on Fauna in his single post on this thread (confirming the OP's story), his attempted intimidation of Rich (how runs the site), and his own actions and words on his FB page.

All of these paint a very stark picture of Ty that makes Lynn's claims very believable, and that's not even taking into account how Lynn has interacted on this site.

Old 04-12-2017, 09:28 AM   #1405
Black Adder
For all of Mings attempts to derail this thread he has really only succeeded in one thing
To ensure this thread climbs even higher up the search engines list of results for Ty Parks!
And as long as it is labeled a "bad guy BOI" that is not good publicity.
Search engines like Google, Yahoo et al do not care if it is 150,000 views by the same 10 people for example, they see 150,000 views period. And the more current the better, so every post just keeps pushing it further to the #1 spot of results
Way to go Ming, I am sure Parks will thank you personally for that.......

Old 04-12-2017, 01:21 PM   #1406
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
You heard one side of the Lynn and Ty transaction. We may never hear Ty's side of that transaction. Shouldn't you get both sides of the story before making judgement?
Ty posted his side in # 77
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...3&postcount=77

(snipet from his post, Bold added by myself)
Quote:
Originally Posted by typherp View Post
At this point she started to inundate me with questions which I did not want to answer knowing what kind of person she was and that anything I say might be twisted by her to her advantage, so my answer to her was none or very short. I decided also that I would send her the tegu that I produced (T+ albino) since her contention was that she wanted one that I produced and not by someone else, but I didn't communicate that with her to the end because I wanted to see what kind of person she was

Old 04-12-2017, 01:36 PM   #1407
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
Ty posted his side in # 77
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...3&postcount=77

(snipet from his post, Bold added by myself)
He was talking about Ty's transaction with Lynn, not the OP.

Old 04-12-2017, 01:41 PM   #1408
AbsoluteApril
ahh I see that now, thank you

Old 04-12-2017, 01:43 PM   #1409
chuckwalla
Ty's probing methods are inaccurate.

It's that simple. No matter what he says. It's not that he is not good at it. Those bakeri CANNOT be probed accurately at that age period. Ask John Trupiano, Jacob Anderson. Those are just two people I know that purchased bakeri probed for sex as hatchlings and both did not get what they were told. A long with Lynn. It just cant be done accurately.

Also Ming it is only libel or defamation if not true. So far we would not know because Ty has not come on here and posted his side of the story. With all Michelle's proof she has posted she has a pretty good case. Don't know about Ty???? Really if Michelle is greedy or not has no bearing on whether she should have received her prize. She won. She should have received what the raffle was for. It does not matter how generous Ty or the IRCF is. That has nothing to do with her getting her prize.

Old 04-12-2017, 05:07 PM   #1410
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckwalla View Post
It's that simple. No matter what he says. It's not that he is not good at it. Those bakeri CANNOT be probed accurately at that age period. Ask John Trupiano, Jacob Anderson. Those are just two people I know that purchased bakeri probed for sex as hatchlings and both did not get what they were told. A long with Lynn. It just cant be done accurately.

Also Ming it is only libel or defamation if not true. So far we would not know because Ty has not come on here and posted his side of the story. With all Michelle's proof she has posted she has a pretty good case. Don't know about Ty???? Really if Michelle is greedy or not has no bearing on whether she should have received her prize. She won. She should have received what the raffle was for. It does not matter how generous Ty or the IRCF is. That has nothing to do with her getting her prize.
SPOT ON Tom!

There's 2 more. I'd be willing to bet there's others.

Tom, THANK YOU! for posting, and letting everyone know about 2 others who paid for one gender, and received the opposite.

Did Ty fix his screw up with John or Jacob?

All I got from him when I called was "send back the sub-adult bakeri, and I'll refund your money." I bought spindly little bakeri, at a premium for a specific gender, and he wanted me to send back robust, beefy males. When in fact, he had females at that time I called him with the problem, but said and I quote "their spoken for, and going over seas", I've never heard another word from him, and don't care too!

Ming, I don't take medication , I don't have any mental issues, and I didn't come here to make up some cock & bull story, about a person who use to be a very close friend, Ty screwed me, he knows it, I know it, and all that read this will know it. In addition since my situation with Ty, literally EVERYONE I Talk to in the reptile industry here's about it.

IT IS, WHAT IT IS!

Michelle, take a break and find something that puts a smile on your face, and continue to smile, up until your day in court, and of course everyday after that court date... I believe it's a SLAM DUNK!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu